Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
half in mac and cheese half in salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Previa_fun posted:

I thought I was getting spoiled by KOs so I picked up a can of beach cliffs in mustard sauce and you know what

They're fine. Pefectly servicable 'dines.

spread that on some toast with tomato and cheese

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
fry the leftovers in another cans worth of oil

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

The Voice of Labor posted:

So yeah, one part garlic powder, one part onion powder one part dried Italian herb blend, pinch of salt muddled together, red wine vinegar to reconstitute. It's good dine sauce, subtle and with characteristics of both vinaigrette and Italian dressing.

I remember why I like Seasons so much. Other than being cheap at costco, they aren't overpoweringly smokey.

hell yeah slap that in a pasta salad

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

withak posted:

Don’t microwave fish at the office, even if you think no one else is around.

you need to acclimate your coworkers to the fish smell so they no longer notice it

coward

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
imagine not liking fish smells

loving idiot losers

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Bar Ran Dun posted:

It can be the seafood on hand. Usually they say it means “throw together whatever poo poo” But an alternative explanation for the name is “whore’s pasta” for either originating in a brothel as a dish or because it often had clams in the shell in it.

never heard of puttanesca til this thread but i've made before it just throwing what i got onto pasta

recipes are for chumps who are scared to try poo poo out

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
it's rain-ear anyone that tells you otherwise is wrong

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
did you eat any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast