Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I had a dream about cooking and eating that sardine egg recipe for breakfast and I was p upset when i woke up and it wasnt there. Guess I know what I am making for the kids tomorrow morning :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
They ate the gray squirrel stir fry I made them so why not fish and eggs

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

sorry sardines and eggs

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Nooner posted:

lol you ate a squirrel? are you a redneck or just poor and retarded hahaahhahaha :roflolmao:

Sorry you aren't at the top of the food chain you beta bitch

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I tried the double layered KO in Olive Oil last night and I thought they were not very good. Not much flavor aside from fishiness. KO Med is way better. I was also pleasantly surprised by a $1.09 of Beach Cliff in Louisiana Hot Sauce and I figured they were going to be terrible but nope, delicious.

I contemplated getting Bar Harbor brand whatever the flavor was but I tried that company's canned lobster bisque before and it was almost as terrible as the town of Bar Harbor, which I loath. I saw some praise for the brand a few pages back so next time I will give them a try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I had some brunswicks kippers for breakfast today for the first time. Good, different, and something I look forward to again. I tried some of those KO spanish style chili and olive oil ones and found them to be (mostly) skinless and (sometimes) boneless