Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
fucker rear end in a top hat now i want sardines

edit: actually putting on pants and socks and SHOES and going to the CVS down the street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Nooner posted:

Also I think we determined that AIDS or maybe ebola is the deadliest catch

sarine gay. so what

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Nooner posted:

I just changed the wiki to say milt or "cum fish" instead of "soft roe" lol im a loving prankster :twisted:

edit: someone changed it back already lol

the popular refrain goes that goons must have no life for all the posting they do, and yet someone out there was waiting, at the ready, to defend the clarity and purity of the cum fish wikipedia article in case of defacement

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
stipulation: if you get the dine dad tag you must actually be a dad and not just a disgusting old male

in which case ahahahah you're a loving dad you god drat idiot all you had to do was NOT blow a baby up your girlfriend wth

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

of COURSE the secret to a tasty 'dine is a burst of shark poo poo OF COURSE

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
okay just had some king oscar jalapeno sardines on toast with avocado spread on top and gently caress me it was delish

i also got king oscar black pepper 'dines to try - any suggestions? no crackers god drat it

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Maoist Pussy posted:

But I don't eat the bones.

Goddamn weakass vittles bitch

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

a starwar betamax posted:

are there seriously people grossed out by eating sardine bonnes?

Yes God drat it are you reading the loving thread Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
had another tin of 'dines, half a avocado, and two pieces of toast for breakfast and i am now ready to tear a loving truck in half LET'S DO THIS!!!!!! GOOD MORNING AMERICA *bursts through front door without pants*

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i'm cruising amazon for other dine varieties and jesus christ this is not a gustatory hobby for poors

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

I put Anchovies in my dinner salad tonight.

I also bought a can of Bumble bee sardines in mustard.

And so it begins.

there will be a goon backlash against sardines every bit as bitter and harsh as the backlash against bacon

it's coming

enjoy your dines in the open while you can

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
"Oh goody, another fat human being goon rhapsodizing about goddamn canned fish. SO WACKY."

that's the kind of posting you can expect

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

a starwar betamax posted:

disrespectful imo...................

mario's lesser known brother

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
hmmmmm king oscar Mediterranean dines were pretty bland; still tasty but not much diff between them and regular dines in oil

the jalapeno and black pepper ones though.... *makes exaggerated italian kiss gesture*

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Finished my second can of the lovely chicken of the sea sardines in "hot" sauce. (Bumblebee sardines from Poland (they have to be polish, the Canadian ones aren't nearly as hot)) are my usual go to.)

I cracked a KO olive oil and jfc the quality increase is unreal.

Just check the presentation :

Vs

yeah, i started with KO sardines and then decided to try a couple other brands and i've utterly spoiled myself - coincidentally i too ate chicken of the sea hot sauced dines tonight and bleah... though i'm attributing that to the soybean oil they're packed in

smoked oysters seem to be too hard to gently caress up, though - the three different brands i've tried have all tasted the same

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
wife: ur eating like a poor person

me: but living like a king

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i wonder if i should even bother trying all these other dines - crown prince, ocean prince, chicken of the sea, hill country - or just donate them to the food shelter and stay buddies with my man, king oscar

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

Sounds like rigas? Good choice, if so! If the tin were small enough to be single-serving they'd beat KO for my favorite. I usually share my rigas with a fellow 'dine-eater by having them for lunch at work.

Also, next to the sprats at my market, there is Riga sardine pâté. I am nervous about buying a can of fish paste. Maybe... too... dadly?

buy the pate you goddamn wuss

spread it on a thick cracker, like melba toast

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
lotta fuckin 'dine tourism going on here

lotta loving nancies coming by bragging about putting condiments and salt on they canned fish

lotta loving wannabies coming around man i'm tellin ya

dine gentrification happening

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
what the gently caress is this BULLSHIT where you KIDS are putting CONDIMENTS on your PERFECTLY FINE THE WAY THEY ARE sardines

i bet you assholes put a pound of sugar and a gallon of creme in your loving sippy cup of coffee, too

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Give Pat a Job posted:

KO Cracked Pepper 'dines on Triscuit is a pretty pro lunch.

see this is proper

you don't need honey-cinnamon mustard with loving sprinkles on your goddamn fish okay???

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
¡Que masculino!

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
burn trader joes to the ground (after you have liberated all they tasty dines)

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
*jump kicks bay cliff and chicken of the sea off that shelf*

*quietly replaces chicken of the sea smoked oysters and then gets chased out of the store by employees*

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Dads love women, technically.

check out this heteronormative gently caress

what you gonna do when two gay dine dads roll up on you

edit: AND THEY HUSBAND TO ONE ANOTHER

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Bobcats posted:

Barfy salt flavor

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
if your dine ain't sitting in olive oil it is a doghsit dine and should be fed to the dog who coincidentally eats dogshit anyways so they will find this to be a delightful yet oddly familiar treat

buy KOs only

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
instant brown rice isn't all that bad - i cook it on the reg

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

doctorfrog posted:

This is true in my experience, but they somehow got the best brown rice in town in Ranch 99.

jesus christ i loving LOVE ranch 99 - it's a combination grocery store/house of horrors that never, EVER fails to surprise me

i mean i cook tripe and tongue all the loving time but that is preschool poo poo compared to what you can get at ranch 99

asians are the loving king and queen of weird poo poo to eat

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

fatass

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

I'd say the jalapeño KOs are as good as the other 2-layer KOs but don't count on the jalapeño flavor to be there. I always like to add my own hot peppers.

yeah my first tin of jalapeno KOs just had kind of the essence of jalapeno, which was fine for me. my next tin was loving hot as hell; still tasty but dammit i don't need my dines to make me sweat

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

my local grocery store carries king oscar, so i got to try them for the first time over the bela I usually get. holy poo poo they are way better

there's no contest. there really isn't. i'm not saying there are no good dines outside of KO, but if KOs are within easy reach why the gently caress are you eating any other dine

saying this after going a dine sampling spree at my local super and coming up utterly disappointed with every other dine that wasn't a KO

and for the love of god, get a dine in olive oil. this soybean oil poo poo is bullshit. better than water, tho!

Cthulu Carl posted:

'dine it up with my dog

title of forgotten and lost GnR album

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Pastor Perineum posted:

an official dadness certification in edible form

just add hot sauce

you understand that hot sauce is supposed to mask one or more skanky elements of bad food, right?

there's nothing about KOs that warrants slopping that poo poo all over them

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Thump! posted:

But the slimy skin is the best part :confused:

... and other famous words uttered in a vain attempt to get gf to slob your knob.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Overwined posted:

To crib a music review I read once:

Sardines are dadfood for people too broken to have kids.

also, too broke to have kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

SopWATh posted:

Are tins of fish suddenly cheaper than boneless skinless chicken breast, 'cause I find it hard to believe.

Given what this thread has claimed, that dude is just trying to out-dad you.

speakin of chicken it's thanks to this thread that i finally tried some canned chunk chicken and it's actually not nearly as bad or disgusting as i afraid of

kinda wish i was eating this poo poo back when i gave a gently caress about health and lifting weights and all that