Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Just ate some TJ's Sardines in Harissa over the sink with a fork. :coolfish:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

King of Bees posted:

Good daddin', I really want to try the Harissa

I wrote the first review of them in the old thread. I think they're my favorite 'dines. They'd be perfect if they actually had some real heat to them. Still great though.

doctorfrog posted:

1 am last night, wrapped the same at shelf temperature in some storebought sourdough bread, giving very few if any fucks.
I'm doing that zero carb keto diet bullshit. No bread or crackers for me :smith:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I'm doing Keto diet right now so I just ate sardines on pork rinds over the sink. I think I have reach peak dad.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

withak posted:

Going on a diet is not very dadly.

I'm trying to find my dick

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Epic High Five posted:

my god is that a Critic reference? how old are you?

Bahaha. I also still reference that Orson Welles spoof to this day.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I drain my cans into my fleshlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Nice titanium spork