Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

fresh anchovies taste really good, more mild flavor but more fishyness?? they really good tho and I like to eat them, try them on a caesar salad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

a true champion of the people

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

eating the 'dines right now, using horse radish. thought it was an overly bold move but i like it

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

sardines are the loving poo poo, has anyone said this?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

light yourself on fire if you don't like them it's your own personal failing

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Got a pack of plain Tiny Tots sardines in olive oil, skin on. 4 year old son tried them, gave a thumbs up and said "they're really yummy". Mission accomplished

e: 2 year old just got in on the action

kazr fucked around with this message at 03:40 on May 26, 2020

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

My Mediterranean KOs came with a bunch of coupons, including for the Mackerel. Thank you king, give me a taste then rope me in

It's hard to find KOs around here tho

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

As the forums go down in flames I confession that may prove controversial in the 'dine thread:

I like anchovies better

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Keith Atherton posted:

I’ve brought two people who thought they hated sardines into the fold by having them try Seasons skinless and boneless on a triscuit with hot sauce and guacamole. You don’t have to eat the skins and fins to eat healthy tasty fish

That's where you're wrong bucko!

Poster's Note: there is no wrong way to enjoy tinned fish with friends :)

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Smelt it dealt it

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Made a salad with the King's very own mediterranean sardines, and used the oil to make a balsamic vinaigrette. This is what I would describe as A Very Pro Move

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I don't get jealous very often. I am now

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

isaboo posted:

Today I dumped a tin of Season skinless dines into my shakshuka and it was glorious

Forbidden technique

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Mahatma-Squid posted:

Posting just to say this thread convinced me to try KO mackerel fillets, and instead of my previously occasional sardine habit it's now close to being a daily event. Thanks a lot. ACFAT (All Canned Fish All the Time.)

Ease up on the tinned fish (a sin to say I know), they're full of arsenic and mercury and other stuff and if you're eating them every day you're gonna do yourself some harm

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Slammed down a tin of store brand smoked oysters cuz it's 2029 baby WOOO

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Yond Cassius posted:

They also have a garlic version.

Be still my beating heart

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Managed to pick up a bunch of King Oscar Tapatio dines for 50 cents each. Are these good?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

New 'dines at Costco, soy sauce based from Japan. Highly recommended

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

PokeJoe posted:

got some Christmas fish from the gf

i already finished a spicy olive oil one and it was good!

She gives the 'dine
She gets the ring

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

6 year old scoots around the kitchen corner

"are you eating sar... deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeens?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

MisterOblivious posted:

since this thread started 7 years ago.