Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

sock it to me! posted:

The smoked trout at Trader Joes is excellent and closer to 3-4 bucks a tin. (I think. My wife goes to TJs and I do the Costco runs.)

Yeah these are really good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Tiny Chalupa posted:

I see this suggestion all the time. What type of crackers do people like?
Like..."stay home sick from school as a kid" the Ritz crackers? Saltines?

Black pepper & olive oil Triscuits for me. Can make a plate of sardines with guacamole and hot sauce on the crackers and they won’t get soggy

Do not make my mistake of trying sardines on cheddar cheese Triscuits

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Soul Dentist posted:

uncooked ramen brick

Ok I gotta try this

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Cracked open the Costco "Seasons" Sardines and they are night and day better than the "Chicken of the Sea Sardines in Louisiana Hot Sauce"
0 "fishy" note, if that bothers you, not gnawing throwing bones on every bite and just clean. I don't know how else to describe them but very very "clean" tasting.

Tossed em on a tzatziki triscuit with some black truffle hot suace.....loving HEAVEN on earth my friends. Wow. No more lovely chicken of the sea sardines for me.

Seasons are a great everyday sardine! There are okay cheaper dollar store type sardines. Beach Cliff is one that I’ll never do again though

I sorta miss the bumblebee mustard ones my corner store used to carry