Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

DeathSandwich posted:

The brain in the jar is (I'm assuming) pickled and/or in some sort of preservative that can allow us a day or two to decide what to do with it.

verifying this is probably wise. nothing in-character has given the cell this impression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Dammit I'm gonna go delete that early character sheet you guys keep looking at which I already clearly labeled as not up to date in that post and which I am not linking to anywhere.

Just to be sure we're all on the same page, Ignatius has this as his concealed sidearm:
pre:
"Caecus" hunting laspistol with Red Dot Scope and Custom Grip - no muzzle flash, volume of a throwing knife
		Pistol / 30m / S/2/- / 1d10+2E / pen 0 / clip30 / reload half / Reliable
		+10 to hit with standard attacks (aimed one shot); +5 to hit (custom grip)
		Stealthy (shots only detected within 5m)
		4 clips
He also still has his old compact autopistol as backup I guess, his shock maul which I don't bring along when he's being stealthy, a dagger, and two smoke grenades.

His weapons training talents are Solid Projectile, Shock, and I spent XP getting Las to get that pistol. I recall spending an hour poring over the weapon choices looking for what I could get that he could e.g. sneak into a fancy party.

So anywho when I said that's the best he can get, I meant, in terms of concealable weaponry. I went out of my way to make sure it didn't run out of ammo every round, since I believe it costs a full round for Ignatius to reload poo poo. And the bonuses to hit are important since his BS is only 30.

It looks like so far the group has suffered no penalties at all for wandering around openly carrying larger weapons, so I guess I made a false assumption about what would be appropriate. I think he should keep the stealthy weapons anyway, but I'd be fine with him sometimes bringing a larger weapon when appropriate, provided he can use it; that longlas seems OK?

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

you kinda have this backwards; his current gun is pretty much worse than any other gun. i mean, it's a laspistol. it can use the Variable Setting rule, but it will still clock in at a mighty 1d10+4 pen 2.

I didn't realize it's Variable Setting, that's worth noting in my statblock.

quote:

even a regular old sniper rifle only counts as Scarce, and is a) within your training and b) can take tox rounds

OK, so, whatever the team wants me to do, I can use the longlas or req a sniper rifle? Keep in mind Ignatius is maybe better in melee, what with his Double Team thingy?

quote:

i should point out that i don't have a statline in mind at the moment for just flinging vials of toxin, but it will be like, S-range, one-turn-of-gas bad. putting it in a proper delivery mechanism - i.e. smoke grenades - should be your bread and butter on this. in retrospect i should have called that method Inhalant or something.

e: also give your toxin Intravenous as well so that it can go in tox rounds. it's free

Leperflesh posted:

OK, spending my 11 degrees of success to manufacture some anti-squidmonster munitions.

Immediate (0) Specific [squid/monkeymutants] (2) Contact(1) Gas(3) Paralytic(2) Toxic (3). Lets make vials of this stuff, and then whatever rolls (with assistance from others if possible) needed to embed them in smoke grenades.

I rather thought the smoke grenades had already happened. Also it's OK to retcon the above into including intravenous? On review, you did not respond to this bit in your update that came right after... I wonder if we posted simultaneously or something.

Can I have Ignatius have already updated his two smoke grenades he already has, to be full of the toxin poo poo, and with Intravenous? Actually I'd think Contact just always automatically includes Intravenous. I can't imagine a poison that works on contact with skin but doesn't work when injected. I assure you that if you inject mustard gas into your blood you will not have a nice time.

Ignatius has had a busy day already so maybe let's say he grabs the longlas from the warehouse before we head out to the docks tonight, and he can try to req a sniper rifle at the next opportunity.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jun 28, 2017

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

It looks like so far the group has suffered no penalties at all for wandering around openly carrying larger weapons

ehhhh. that's not entirely true. it's more that you guys haven't given a poo poo about checking your Subtlety, and so you don't know the penalties using bigger guns have been causing. in fairness though aperta's had a bit of leeway due to being a techpriest carrying plasma, plus his gun is Compact and he hasn't actually fired it in anger outside of a "poo poo let's hush this up" compound. the hand flamer incident on the jetty back at the Gilded Thorn was counteracted by damage control after the fact.

everyone else has been using .22LR autoweapons and shotguns, which are common and no-one cares about. Gamma is yet to fire her easily-identifiable bolt pistol. the Caecus is more suited for sneaking into a completely-unarmed situation, which you guys haven't gotten into yet

and yes you can retcon the poison to have Intravenous that's fine. the difference being Contact costs a point and simply requires... contact... to take effect. Intravenous requires some damage to be dealt. Gas and Intravenous at the same time is fine.

melee Ignatius is powerful as well; WS + 10 Single 10 Aim/20 Charge/30 All Out Attack + 10 Doubleteam is a pretty good chance of connecting with a potentially paralytic weapon.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I went to a lot of trouble to make my weapon concealable, youre goddamn right I'm gonna keep it on me.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Leperflesh posted:

OK, so, whatever the team wants me to do, I can use the longlas or req a sniper rifle? Keep in mind Ignatius is maybe better in melee, what with his Double Team thingy?

the long-las is a surprisingly badass weapon. sniper rifle is imo not quite as good, but does have the advantage of being able to use different types of ammo. Gamma is also a good candidate for backup sniper - being a good shot is less important when you can take time to aim.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

thatbastardken posted:

the long-las is a surprisingly badass weapon. sniper rifle is imo not quite as good, but does have the advantage of being able to use different types of ammo. Gamma is also a good candidate for backup sniper - being a good shot is less important when you can take time to aim.

There are some discrete advantages of the Sniper Rifle insofar as the ammo factor like you mentioned, but also in attachments. The long las can't take a silencer or fire selector and is an obvious bright laser that points back to the shooter, so once you take a shot your position is pretty much immediately compromised. A silenced sniper rifle will be much harder to pinpoint and subsequently flush out, which gives a potential shooter time to rebase or bail out or make follow up shots.

A long las in overload mode is +1 damage and 4 felling over a Sniper Rifle, but a Sniper Rifle can be loaded with Man Stoppers to give it -1 damage +3 pen if fighting hardened targets, or our targeted tox rounds for maximum 'gently caress squids'. The long las is also like the one case where Hot Shot Charge Packs are actually pretty reasonable, given that Quick Release + Rapid Reload lets you free action reload to pop a new one in, so long as it doesn't jam.

Honestly though, the big point of the sniper weapons is the extra accurate damage dice and the +-1-3 damage/pen are kind of small potatoes compared to getting that sweet sweet +2d10 damage. Bad shooters will consistently hit with a sniper rifle, but good shooters will constantly hit high degrees of success and roll those extra dice. Hell, if we were ok with completely tanking our subtlety we could req a needler and add a fairly consistent +1d10 toxic damage on top of that. Add in Eye of Vengeance and Inescapable Attack and you've got a nearly undodgable shot that does a shitload of hurt.

The comedy option for a sniper system would be the Condemnor out of Enemies within, the bolter with the single shot combi-sniper crossbow on it. Crossbows get some goofy special ammo like +Crippling, Flame bolts, anti-psyker/daemon bolts, melta bolts, and blast(5) Concussive(5) boom bolts, ect. But it's single shot only and is a 2 round full reload, so even with quick release/rapid reload you're not firing a shot off every round. You snipe a target of opportunity and then go to town bolting people in the face afterward.

Edit: Unrelated - but shouldn't we have a somewhat steady but slow trickle of influence (representing things like networking ties at the deculon parties, street cred for busting up dock cops, ect) coming in to counteract things like getting diced on req rolls (at least, per the in book rules before DJF houseruled everything all to poo poo) and spending influence via coverup? How are players suppose to ever hit career points where they could even think about taking things like the Inquisitor and/or Sister of Battle elite advance since they both require like 75 and 50 influence respectively to even take? As is, as a group our influence only seems to be going down and all we've gotten back is a +5 boost at the very beginning of the game for a single person. If years and years down the line, the difference between me being able to buy the Inquisitor elite advance and not was "lol @ that time when you were a fresh face recruit and you rolled a 100 when getting a sniper rifle and got scammed for 3 influence" I would be super annoyed.

Edit 2: Doubly so when you're giving us wink-wink-nudge-nudges about buying heavier ordinance to deal with squidmonsters.

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jun 29, 2017

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I imagine it's difficult to universally raise your influence when you're using disguises and psudonyms and false stories all over the place - people who know us through Iseppo have no idea what we've been up to in the Rookery or that free clinic business, for example. But yeah I'd be interested in understanding the mechanic, anyway.

Also it seems like it might be worth picking up both a sniper rifle and a long las, if possible.

What is our timing like here? Do I have a chance to try and do some requisitioning before we do a nightime raid, and also have toxin rounds made up, and also have my grenades? I don't want to abuse the flexible chronology we're being offered here.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah you guys have done everything in your power to avoid gaining influence, e.g. fake names, fleeing. I also do not believe e.g. meeting some street urchins is grounds for an influence increase

I'll have a look through tonight though and see if there's anything you should have got some for

Currently the cell have not decided in character to check out the warehouse nor on timings

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I feel like it might be more important to get anyone who was related into Cizneros interrogated for their information about omphalos before the squids kill them or i dunno. They should probably be extra spooked that someone ghosted in, wrecked their autism machine + one of them, and walked back out without a trace. That poo poo doesn't happen by accident. IMMEDIATELY AFTER, we should raid that warehouse before that lead dries up. Quick and dirty interrogation: What do you know about Omphalos? Why did Cizneros care about Omphalos? Have Max there to help with intimidation and for cleanup duty if we want to disappear him but otherwise lets keep the guy around if he's useful. Maybe the guy has connections we don't?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

What guy?

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Leperflesh posted:

I imagine it's difficult to universally raise your influence when you're using disguises and psudonyms and false stories all over the place - people who know us through Iseppo have no idea what we've been up to in the Rookery or that free clinic business, for example. But yeah I'd be interested in understanding the mechanic, anyway.

Also it seems like it might be worth picking up both a sniper rifle and a long las, if possible.

What is our timing like here? Do I have a chance to try and do some requisitioning before we do a nightime raid, and also have toxin rounds made up, and also have my grenades? I don't want to abuse the flexible chronology we're being offered here.

It's more than just the power of your assumed name and your personal wealth though. Knowing people's secrets has inherent value even if you're not actively blackmailing them. By posing as fake dignitaries even if Iseppo doesn't specifically know our real names or real intentions it gives us a glimpse behind the mask, shows us what's of value to him and what he wants. Even though Iseppo knows us as a Naval Dignitary group, we know what's important to him (getting hold of submersables, getting anything actionable on the Spook epidemic, getting dirt on the other noble families in their Game of Thrones-esque power plays) and have multiple ways to leverage those things, even if we haven't actively decided to do so. It gives us screws to turn and pressure points to twist (metaphorically speaking) the next time we go into negotiations with him.

Take Gaius (and that entire last encounter) for example. Even if he doesn't know our names, we still saved the life of a high ranking and notorious player in the port underworld. Even if he's effectively a bad guy, he still has power to throw around and we've ad-hoc ingratiated ourselves to him and his people, and that's going to effect how he interacts with us in the future when we do find him (if he doesn't come seek us out first). Worse comes to worse, even if we don't seek him our or ingratiate ourselves to him, knowing who he is, what he looks like, what he knows (by literally stripping it from his mind whilst unconscious) has intrinsic value to us, because the power for us to sell him out to the Space Cops and the Deculons has value, if not to Gaius then definitely of value to them. That combined with the fact that me and Max stood up to some faceless nameless Port Authority cops should give us some credit and respect to seedy black market underworld types even if I didn't shout "I'M BARRY THE BULL BULLWORTH gently caress THE POLICE" whilst doing it. The only one who gained influence from that encounter was me gaining 1, and that was strictly because I used the event as cover to buy an exp advance (Peer Underworld) that I was already planning on buying anyways no matter how our plans shook down.

On turnabout, if it wasn't some nameless and faceless police we cuffed and we instead clowned on the Grand Magister of the Adeptus Arbites that then used his position and influence to attempt to sniff us out and end us, then yeah I could see that being worth negative influence.

The thing we really need to keep in mind right now is that our cover is basically in tatters. We're so far removed from our actual Inquisitor that we probably couldn't readily prove inquisitorial ties even if we wanted to, we don't even have badges of office. We don't have the weight and the fear of the Inquisition to fall back on to save us in low subtlety scenarios so in order for us to keep on operating in any capacity we are probably going to have to get ourselves the backing of one of the noble houses, because right now we're basically (mostly) well intentioned vigilantes out in the cold.

-----

Edit: Updated my last in character post to add some after action discussion and roll some more hateful dice. I'm of the opinion that we try and get Iseppo on our side and clear the way for our raid and take cover for our actions / collateral damage.

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jun 29, 2017

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Barbagio

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

We're not at a position where we need to threaten him or tie him down and titty twister him until he talks to us. He's friendly thus far and getting Cizneros' notes is probably just as easy as me and Aperta going over there to either collect them for later analysis or to just sit Aperta down there at the shop to dig through her research.

We could B&E and steal the notes, but that risks getting caught trying and more unwanted attention from the authorities, considering Barbarigo just told us about the research he's keeping just earlier this game day.

DeathSandwich fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Jun 29, 2017

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ahhh ok i thought you meant one of aperta's mutants

DeathSandwich posted:

It's more than just the power of your assumed name and your personal wealth though. Knowing people's secrets has inherent value

yeah that makes sense. maybe it's better to treat Influence a bit more like black crusade Infamy, and you just sort of get some by being successful?

the examples for gaining influence in the rulebook - while a bit like "hmm gaining the friendship of a merchant guild across an entire planet is worth a single point, you lucky thing!!" - do include things like favours and debts, and reputation, so stuff like saving Gaius should probably be worth some as well.

like i say, i'll go back and check where you guys should have got some influence, so maybe hold off rolling req rolls for now. those handful of points could make all the difference.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

DeathSandwich posted:

We're not at a position where we need to threaten him or tie him down and titty twister him until he talks to us. He's friendly thus far and getting Cizneros' notes is probably just as easy as me and Aperta going over there to either collect them for later analysis or to just sit Aperta down there at the shop to dig through her research.

We could B&E and steal the notes, but that risks getting caught trying and more unwanted attention from the authorities, considering Barbarigo just told us about the research he's keeping just earlier this game day.

Nah that makes too much sense, gently caress that. Tell him we're going to six flags and let's waterboard him on the slip and slide.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Leperflesh, I literally reqqed a sniper rifle in my last post. Already a step ahead of you.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Haha well maybe Ignatius doesn't listen to Max very well

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Haha well maybe Ignatius doesn't listen to Max very well

Try for at least 2 stummers (Average), 2 Cameleoline Cloaks (for me and Bullworth) (Rare), and as many Tox Rounds (Scarce) as we can acquire. Inferno is just flame quality. Tox would be more lethal for anti squid work. Also try for a silencer mod for the sniper rifle.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Viva Miriya posted:

Try for at least 2 stummers (Average), 2 Cameleoline Cloaks (for me and Bullworth) (Rare), and as many Tox Rounds (Scarce) as we can acquire. Inferno is just flame quality. Tox would be more lethal for anti squid work. Also try for a silencer mod for the sniper rifle.

Literally already acquired a sniper rifle silencer. Failed out on the Red Dot, smoke grenades, but got some personal strummers for myself.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I have a few reqs I want, but I'll roll for them when I know if/how much our influence increases.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

right. on the grounds that +1 influence = "you did a thing" and +2 influence is "you're buddies with, like, Judge Dredd", most of the increases are +1. then again this is PbP and slower, so things are exaggerated slightly

party gets:

+1 for getting into the Deculon party at the Gilded Thorn
+1 for effectively implementing a naval delegation cover story
+2 for escaping the Gilded Thorn with Iseppo intact
+2 for meeting Cizneros' corpse and killing squid
+1 for effecting a detailed autopsy without anyone knowing

for a total of +7

Aperta gets in addition:

+1 for a munitorum contact (amount of throughput probably warrants this)
+1 for taking the lead on the autopsy
+0 because you haven't reviewed Cizneros' files yet

Bulworth gets in addition:

+1 for cultivating Maggie
+2 for intervening with the Enforcers - +4 if you are willing to take the talent Enemy: Remonstrance Enforcers

Gamma gets in addition:

+1 for ID'ing the Hepaticon tower
+1 for saving Cizneros' brain and probing it
+1 for probing Gaius

Ignatius gets in addition:

+1 for successful noble-schmoozing entrance to Deculon party
+1 for taking lead on Naval cover story
+1 for giving apothecary new chemical tricks, on the understanding that you don't want him to keep them secret

Max gets in addition

+1 for successful rifling through Cizneros' office unopposed
+2 for intervening with the Enforcers - +4 if you are willing to take the talent Enemy: Remonstrance Enforcers
+2 for single-handledly breaking and entering into the Hepaticon estate and interfering with the mutant's plans

effective immediately, and retroactive on this round of requisitions

remember you only get permanent influence loss when reqqing something Rare or greater

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

All of those influence increases include EVERYTHING we've done up to this point, or is that in addition to whatever we've done last?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's your lot. 7 + your individual amounts. equivalent to banishing two greater daemons, apparently

you're the only one who did anything influential since the autopsy; saving a bookseller does not allow for arms procurement

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
I am not ready to take an enemy this early into things, so I'll settle on +2 for my role in COP FIGHT.

I rejiggered my reqs now that I know what I've got. Scratched the permanent influence loss on my 99 for a sniper rifle because I couldn't remember if you had said that rule only applies to rare or better, or scarce or better.

I used up my INTRA PARTY INVESTIGATION +5 to go ahead and eek by and pass the smoke grenade test with my newfound higher influence by 1 DoS. Everything else that failed still failed, just to a less comical degree.

Since I forced a influence burn to get my Sniper Rifle, does that allow me to get it at 3 degrees of success and pull a good quality one? Since a sniper rifle is already reliable at common quality, does that allow us to pull in some homeruled alternate property for it or was the Hunting laspistol specifically a one-off thing?

Also, I already forgot, do we just get 1 grenade per degree of success or is it 2+DoS like it is for special ammo magazines?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK so I have no idea if I've spent Influence during the game, I'm fairly sure I've never changed the number on my character sheet. If I haven't spent any, I'm at 51 now.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3756343&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post455111930

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

DeathSandwich posted:

I am not ready to take an enemy this early into things, so I'll settle on +2 for my role in COP FIGHT.

same

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

DeathSandwich posted:

Since I forced a influence burn to get my Sniper Rifle, does that allow me to get it at 3 degrees of success and pull a good quality one?

nah. aperta's rocking a common plasma gun and that was an inf spend as well. the hunting laspistol was specifically requisitioned the normal way as a good quality one, hence the difference in its weapon ability

grenades are 1 per DoS. also, something i didn't spot before, why are you taking multiple stummers for a successful req? they're tools, not grenades; you wouldn't get multiple lascutters or servo skulls for one req roll.

e:

Leperflesh posted:

OK so I have no idea if I've spent Influence during the game, I'm fairly sure I've never changed the number on my character sheet. If I haven't spent any, I'm at 51 now.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3756343&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post455111930

you have not permanently lost any and should currently be rolling against 51 for any reqs

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jun 29, 2017

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Yeah max for sure wants 2 more stummers and a chameleoline cloak. I'll wait for ignatius to normal req them. If he can't get them, I'll req them myself and burn infamy to get just the chameleoline cloak.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

grenades are 1 per DoS. also, something i didn't spot before, why are you taking multiple stummers for a successful req? they're tools, not grenades; you wouldn't get multiple lascutters or servo skulls for one req roll.

I figured that's how they worked because of their sort-of-consumable nature. I'll change it here.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't really get the stummer fetish, unless it's to outfit the entire party with them

leperflesh, how rare do you want to go on demolitions equipment? it's Common for lovely frag grenades, Rare for less-lovely krak grenades, Very Rare for a demokit containing detcord, fuses, and 5 un-throwable krak grenade charges that get autoreplenished during downtime, and also Very Rare for a melta bomb which will slag anything up to and including a reinforced vault door, but is a one-off.

missiles can also be jerry-rigged into demolitions tools, but this is harder and more dangerous

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

i don't really get the stummer fetish, unless it's to outfit the entire party with them

they are good for twenty minutes each: I want 60 minutes of stummer time narratively. Alternatively one stummer, a cameleoline cloak, and synskin makes a super infiltrator by these rules.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

leperflesh, how rare do you want to go on demolitions equipment? it's Common for lovely frag grenades, Rare for less-lovely krak grenades, Very Rare for a demokit containing detcord, fuses, and 5 un-throwable krak grenade charges that get autoreplenished during downtime, and also Very Rare for a melta bomb which will slag anything up to and including a reinforced vault door, but is a one-off.

missiles can also be jerry-rigged into demolitions tools, but this is harder and more dangerous

I want a demokit, so Very Rare I guess? Basically I'm anticipating the need to blow up more mutant machinery and want highly effective poo poo for that.

Viva Miriya posted:

they are good for twenty minutes each: I want 60 minutes of stummer time narratively. Alternatively one stummer, a cameleoline cloak, and synskin makes a super infiltrator by these rules.

can't you just get like, some spare batteries?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

I want a demokit, so Very Rare I guess? Basically I'm anticipating the need to blow up more mutant machinery and want highly effective poo poo for that.

can't you just get like, some spare batteries?

i mean can i?

e: also get the demokit if it replenishes every downtime

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

you could try to get a Good or Best quality stummer, that might have better battery life.

also my inf went up and down at some point but i cbf looking for the details so I'm on 35 now.

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jun 30, 2017

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

thatbastardken posted:

you could try to get a Good or Best quality stummer, that might have better battery life.

GM?!?!?!?!?!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

also can i retroactively apply my new inf to my earlier acquisition roll on tox shells?

i ask, greedily salivating.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yes, it's retroactive for this round of acquisitions

Viva Miriya posted:

GM?!?!?!?!?!

yes, 40min/1hr battery life, Best is also Compact if you get searched

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

yes, it's retroactive for this round of acquisitions

yes, 40min/1hr battery life, Best is also Compact if you get searched

Since I got 4 DoS on my req roll for the Strummer, does that mean it gets upped to best or is that one of those high tech-y things that I have to call for good/best quality before I roll it?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you call for quality before you roll. you might get stuff attached for free if you roll many DoS for weapon attachments, but that's only to save time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Can we seriously not just get spare batteries for one stummer

these things are made by Apple, aren't they. battery is wired in, not serviceable by customer, open it up and you break the warranty

• Locked thread