Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
League of Legends: You're a sad loser.

The Room: He kills himself after Lisa betrays him. He is fed up with this world.

Dagon There are titties all the way through but they aren't super great titties and half the time they are fish titties. The dude makes the dream he was having at the start real by the end.

That Anime you like It gets bad after they keep doing the same poo poo for 10+ episodes and no one ever develops. This continues for at least another 300 episodes before it is cancelled or ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Spec Ops the Line - gently caress you

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Mario 1 - You jump on goombas

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Street Fighter - KO

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the usual suspects: there are a ton of coincidences between verbals story and the room he tells it in and this instills a childlike sense of wonder and order about the universe in viewers of the movie

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
super mario bros 2: all a dream
super mario bros 3: all a theatrical play

Yolo Swagtron
Jul 20, 2015

Important Internet Spaceship Dude
Metal Gear Solid IV: No one actually knows.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
steve jobs: at the end right before he dies of cancer he ponders if maybe he should try out that whole medical science thing instead of magic crystal power and wheatgrass enemas

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ZZT: Town of ZZT - the graphics are all ASCII

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective - Einhorn is Finkle

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective- Couldn't get rid of old captain winky.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
Debbie does Dallas: The lady fucks all the dudes

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Alien 3: Most of the prisoners are killed, Ripley is infected with a queen, and she kills herself to abort. This last part makes Lance Henrickson upset.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
World War 2- Hitler did nothing wrong and europe hates america for over 70 years because giving a bunch of loser ingrates who can't handle their own poo poo bags of money and aid does nothing to make them anything more than a bunch of loser ingrates.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

9/11 Jews did 9/11

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

One Punch Man: the one punch man kills all of the bad guys with one punch

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World: Wally Cox drives a sedan around and no one has figured out what the gently caress is going on to this day

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The Gods Must Be Crazy - The gods might be crazy.

*Up to individual interpretation

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

America: Trump becomes president

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Soylent Green - is people

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Dreggon posted:

America: Trump becomes president and makes America great again.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i would enjoy reading butthurt reports about spoilers

reports: sad dudes are way too invested in popular culture dreck and that poo poo is hilarious

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

doooooOoooooRIIIIIFFF-TUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

gnarlyhotep posted:

I said spoilers not dumb poo poo

we only got so much bandwidth on this crappy website

if only there were a way to make money

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Over the Top Trucker wins his son's love back and less importantly, an arm wrestling contest

Star Trek I: Shatner bangs Kirstie Alley

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a starwar betamax posted:

ZZT: Town of ZZT - the graphics are all ASCII

is that about zz top? asking for a friend

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Super Mario the princess is in another castle

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Space Buddies - The buddies make it back home safely from space after saving the russian puppy. They also walk on the moon

Treasure Buddies - The buddies find the amulet of cleocatra and are declared national heroes for recovering it

Snow Buddies - The buddies somehow win a sled dog race

Spooky Buddies - The buddies defeat the howloween hound by farting on him which turns him into stone

Super Buddies - The buddies get super powers and defeat the bad guy while learning important life lessons

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
IRL - im gay

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
sixth sense - bruce willis was dead the whole time
saving private ryan - they save private ryan
kill bill - she doesn't kill bill
kill bill 2 - she kills bill

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Bad Dudes : You're not a bad enough dude to save the president.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

The Skin I Live In - Antonio Banderas threatens a trans woman with an assortment of differently sized surgical dildos; then a furry rapes her.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Sega Rally - Game over yeaaaahhhh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Jurassic World- Raptor teams up with the T Rex to kill the Super dinosaur. I'm not kidding that's what actually happened.

i watched this movie on a plane recently. it was barely even good enough to keep my attention when i had literally nothing else to do on a 9 hour flight.

seriously. i watched trainwreck w/amy schumer and lebron james or whatever after that and it was more entertaining. jurassic world was a pile of doo-doo especially because i had just watched the original a few months earlier so the contrast was still pretty fresh in my mind.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Metroid: at the end of the game it is revealed that Samus Aran is a M2F trans woman

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Bioshock Infinite: You're Comstock before he became Comstock, and the girl is your baby daughter

Far Cry 4: You're Pagan Ming's son

Saints Row 2: That guy that breaks you out of prison dies trying to be one of your lieutenants

Telltale's The Walking Dead: Everyone dies except Clementine

Star Wars KOTOR: You're the mysterious sith lord

Broenheim posted:

Spec Ops the Line - gently caress you
Spec Ops The Line: The Colonel is actually dead, you're just imagining him as a villan because you're trying so hard to be a hero. In the process, you kill a bunch of civilians with phosporus, you kill a bunch more American soldiers, and your team dies.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Serenity: The Alliance created the reavers accidentally when trying to create an airborne drug that makes people less aggressive

Avengers 3: Civil War: Captain America dies

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Dec 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Persona 4: adachi was the killer

• Locked thread