Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
A Christmas Story: ralphy gets the BB gun but shots his eye out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
palestine vs israel: israel won about 30 years ago

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Back to the Future: Marty goes back to the present. (which is actually the future for him.)

The Dark Knight Rises: Batman/Bruce Wayne dies at the end.

Wet Hot American Summer: Camp ends.

Backdraft: It was the old firefighter.

RoboCop: Murphy "lives."

Ghostbusters: The team busts the ghosts.

The Professional: Léon dies. (much more satisfactorily in the international version.)

The Transformers: The Movie: Optimus Prime dies. (along with most of the original cast.)

Edit: Oh yeah, boldening. Totally on purpose. Also, later Optimus Prime comes back. And sometimes other things happen too.

;)

Double Edit: (least good bad first post.)
Darth Darth Binks dies?

BirryJoru fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Dec 19, 2015

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Nation posted:

did it really though?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Nation posted:

talking to republican family members about israel: it is inconceivable to them that you can believe the israeli government, military, or citizens ever did anything wrong without that meaning that you are an antisemite that believes isis should be allowed to wash over the world just so that it can torture and behead every jewish person

PostsYouCanDanceTo
Sep 23, 2005

milk: becomes yogurt

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.

Maldoror posted:

Enter the void - He reincarnates as his sister and best friend's baby

:2bong:

Touching the Void.

They both survive.

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe
Scott Pilgrim vs The World:

Scott gets, then loses, then gets back the girl of his dreams.

defaultluser fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Dec 19, 2015

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
It's Such a Beautiful Day - He lived, and he lived, and he lived. Until the last star went out.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

thathonkey posted:

Comic Book Movies: all complete garbage spend your money and time doing literally anything else

lol word

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Alan Smithee posted:

if only there were a way to make money

if only you were a slightly good poster

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

gnarlyhotep posted:

this post

take note new mods, this is the kind of crap you'll be dealing with

I would hope whoever you selected as a new mod will have been around long enough to figure that out before getting their star.

Being John Malkovich: John Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich, also, Heads up, Malkovich!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Fruit Leave it out too long

• Locked thread