Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

He was on STern recently, decent interview but the guy came off like he really didn't like anything about the movie or franchise, but was super in to talking about weird sex scenes with lena Dunham. He accidentally got a condom stuck in her rear end once

Wait he actually did Lena Dunham

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhQPu-5C-WY

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

My favorite thing about the movie by far was that I could actually follow what was happening on screen, unlike the prequels where the action scenes were filled with distracting nonsense and the light saber fights were flippy bullshit.

Come on, the choreography in the prequels was amazing

:v:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

MRW I thought they blew up Coruscant:

That's one way to burst a housing market bubble.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mace Windu was dead in a flash.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh god

i'm 14 and reading livejournal again

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Luke never had a dad in his life. Anakin didn't either. It's a vicious cycle.

Boy grows up in poverty and takes out his anger on a religious minority, nearly destroying it. Then forms an empire based on a cult of personality. Later effectively commits suicide when it looks like his world is crashing down around him.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Softface posted:

Finally saw this yesterday, and someone already brought up my biggest issue with it. You expect me to believe, through decades of kicking rear end and taking names throughout the galaxy, Han never ONCE asked Chewie if he could fire the bowcaster?

Also when silver stormtrooper lady told Fin "Present your blaster for inspection" I immediately imagined a two second scene with the armorer glancing at it and saying "Dirty."

Phrasing!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kyle Katarn is still canon in my heart.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kyle Katarn: proving that the best Jedi are neutral good (except for brief stints of neutral evil)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

That was kinda the Clone Wars cartoon.

:black101:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

anakin skywalker is adam lanza

see anakin didn't die a virgin though

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Still haven't seen it

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dead Reckoning posted:

Was it edible though?

Depends on your tolerance for weird. She used her own yeast.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My god emperor can beat up your god emperor.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It would be pretty loving metal to see a Zero get nailed by a 16" round in midair.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gfanikf posted:

And Thatcher to an extent.

Chaos Marines are striking coal miners?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Set for Tier 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005