Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favorite arc?
The Hunter Exam
Heaven's Arena
Yorknew City
Greed Island
The Chimera Ants
The 13th Hunter Chairman Election
View Results

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

personally ED5 was my fav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Pretty sure netero needs conjuration to make the statue be there, not emission. Emission is required for the zero hand.

I don't think transmutation or specialization factor into netero's power, but that's still a hell of a lot of nen fields that he has mastered

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

Nope the statue is created with Emission.

Emission can do a lot of the same stuff as conjuration.

I thought the point of emission is that it's short-lived, projectile-type nen, while conjuration is creating a more permanent, lower velocity object

Is it directly stated that the statue is made with emission somewhere? Otherwise I have no idea why it would logically be emission over conjuration

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

There's a few clip show episodes

Otherwise no, the 2011 anime is just nonstop Good poo poo

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Jose posted:

binolt? i mean the rest i get even if its not explicity stated and alluka is just weird all around but none were combat focused other than kurapica really

chrollo's, leol's, and meleonron's are probably about as combat relevant as emperor time.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

"masters every nen category" isn't really strictly combat focused either. kurapika happens to use that strictly for combat, but he most certainly doesn't have to. there's plenty of noncombat nen abilities that i'm sure would benefit greatly from the "is really good at nen" powerup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

How did youpi try to interfere? I don't remember that, just that he mostly tried to not make decisions as much as possible