Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Ben Grahams Ghost posted:

i use bitbucket so no one else can see my shame
i pay github US$7/mo to hide mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

BooLoo posted:

what was the one that wanted to track 23&me results or something similar and let people block other people from their forums or whatever based on genetic things*

*things being race, I vaguely remember it being very very racist
was that the one that had only 3 fixed options - "negroid", "mongoloid" and caucasian or aryan or whatever other name for the cracker plague race

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
oh yeah nvm i literally forgot what 23andme was so just ignored that part of it, having those 3 fixed options wouldn't really make sense when dealing with actual genetics

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

BooLoo posted:

oh here it is. I misremembered a bit, it possibly came from a good place but was immediately glommed onto by racists

https://github.com/offapi/rbac-23andme-oauth2
i like how they have a demo site and it's literally whites-but-no-jews

• Locked thread