Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You would think the people in history would learn to stop trusting guys in white bird cloaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

anyone remember Mario is Missing??

Me... I think when I got it I didn't even know how to get to the part where your going around historic cities and poo poo since I was too young and dumb so I was just disappointed I rented a game about running around in the tiniest castle of all time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

There's a difference between fun and good imo. Sometimes you can have a great game that isn't very fun and a extremely fun piece of garbage

If your going to talk about games like this you should start using the first person, IMHO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

I thought I had sigs off.

Win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heavily Modded Let's Plays... And it's made by a nintendo fan girl? Beat still my heart...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NONOZGGejb8

• Locked thread