Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Anyone who's ever made fun of people that want 60 FPS is out of there loving minds, in my opinion.

*nods*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

30 fps can make me nauseous in certain games because i sit so close to the pc screen

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just turn the game off if it's 30 FPS. :dukedog: :smugbird:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

one of my biggest issues with this game was the framerate so after seeing what 60 looks like im really pumped

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
30fps is actually an improvement and i'm glad to see 60fps

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

I don't want my video game to look like a soap opera.

I do

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Anyone who's ever made fun of people that want 60 FPS is out of there loving minds, in my opinion.

This. History will be on the Biscuit's side

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm really glad MGSV was a consistent 60 on consoles. It made the game feel great

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

drat, ive played the hell out of this on console so I wasnt planning to get it on pc but that footage has me jonesin for more self-combusting magic archer action.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I can understand people being peeved about a game not being 60fps especially when consoles are advertising and hyping 60fps before release.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
I'm siked fro this, everyone seemed to love the console version so it'll be nice to play it. Say what you will about how they love to rape tiny children and have tiny slit eyes but the Japanese make a drat good RPG game

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Shouldnt it be "a drat good RP game"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Red Suit posted:

I can understand people being peeved about a game not being 60fps especially when consoles are advertising and hyping 60fps before release.

nah the console version of this game was capped at like 24 FPS and dipped below that often. consistent 30 for the PC release wouldve been a big upgrade, 60 looks awesome

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
30 FPS makes me feel like I'm playing a bargain bin PS1 game or something.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

there's lot of PSX games that actually had 60fps

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

there's lot of PSX games that actually had 60fps

Plugging in your brand new Sega Saturn on Christmas morning, loading up Virtua Fighter 2 and seeing silky smooth 60fps fighting action...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Plugging in your brand new Sega Saturn on Christmas morning, loading up Virtua Fighter 2 and seeing silky smooth 60fps fighting action...

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You can preload dragon's dogma right now everyone.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

You can preload dragon's dogma right now everyone.

awesome, thank you for this public service announcement

• Locked thread