Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lol, An Ancient Evil Awakens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm going to remake George and also have a George pawn this time if anyone wants to adventure with him. Friend pawns are free to use iirc.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This, but at 60fps.

http://i.imgur.com/oLah0Ul.gifv

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

metricchip posted:

All I want from the PC release is a consistent FPS.

Loved the game but it loving chugged on the PS3.

Watch the steam trailer.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

i hope it's easily moddable and it's not a loving nightmare

quote:

Q) What’s Capcom’s stance on fan-made mods?
A) We won’t stop modders from tinkering around with the Steamworks edition of the game. The act of modding Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen and use of modded content is not officially warranted or supported by Capcom. Play at your own risk.

Q) Does the game support modding? Any plans to integrate with Steam Workshop?
A) Dragon’s Dogma does not officially provide mod functionality nor tools to enable community mods. This is primarily due to limitations on the proprietary MT Framework engine and MTF development tools used to create the game. Unfortunately, tools only exist as a full-on development suite, contains licensed middleware solutions, fonts, and assets that cannot be sub-licensed, and therefore commissioned for internal use only.

who knows

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

9 classes, there are 3 basic vocations (Melee, Ranged and Magic), 3 advanced vocations for the basic ones, then three mixed vocations Magic/Ranged, Melee/Magic and Ranged/Melee. They're all really unique and each one plays the game differently.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Magick Archer probably but Assassin is the coolest.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It looks like a whole different game, seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You can preload dragon's dogma right now everyone.

• Locked thread