Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I had Tomac, Roczen, and Reed in 3rd, 4th, and 5th respectively and they all missed by one position, so close...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
some times you gotta dare to be different

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I went crazy with dungey, tomac, reed, roczen, canard, and millsaps

I had dungey in 2nd the last two races like an idiot, watch him dnf this time

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I am trying to be consistent in my sucking so I selected roczen, dungey, reed, canard, tomac, millsaps. I set that Sunday morning after I checked the standings, I should probably make adjustments but gently caress it

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I went with:

Dungey
Roczen
Anderson
Reed
Seely

Pourcel

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

well William Hahn better show up for 13th because it seems a few of us have him selected haha

1 Dungey
2 Roczen
3 Canard
4 Reed
5 Anderson
13 W. Hahn

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I went

Dungey
Roczen
Reed
Tomac
Canard
Millsaps

Inshallah.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

thanks lol

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

welp thanks again

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I picked Dungey roczen musquin Anderson reed and Millsaps but it's all just throwing poo poo at a wall

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

builds character posted:

Dungey
Musquin
Anderson
Roczen
Seely
10- Barcia (in his return, pretty sure I finally picked someone who's not out with an injury)

Seems like Musquin is #2 right now. Dungey gonna be pissed after his "loss." Anderson is American and so is superior to the German. Chad Reed is old so he is out.

I hope your day job isn't to read things accurately and base decisions on it, the post above mine says Seely is outttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I set my picks to Dungey Anderson Roczen Tomac and Canard, so close but still so far

• Locked thread