Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

Sometimes I like to imagine what it was like when Mark Wahlberg smashed that Vietnamese guy in the face with a stick while shouting 'Vietnam loving poo poo' at him would have been like in real life.

._.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

People being nostalgic for this crap makes me want to puke.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to God drat spew because of this old timey western animation rear end!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Actually I said that completely unfounded. I wouldn't be surprised if a team was insane enough to hand draw cel animations would also lock their game at 24fps for the hell of it

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm just sour because Kane made me miss the Stone Cold vs Goldust title defense on Raw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

well it is a xbox one game :xbone:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[As Goldust shimmies erotically out of his gigantic golden robe] JR: I tell you this has been a fantastic Raw, this evening...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wouldn't know, since the 7 foot tall red retard made me miss it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

This game looks incredible but the main characters, I say to them you want ice cream cone,

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm lolling thinking about Plutonis studying elizabethan english in a hyperbolic time chamber to try to impress everyone whom of been trashing on him lately. Epic.

• Locked thread