Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

It was always good when people treated me like an important person. Getting to talk to the ambassador was a big deal! I liked him a great deal, I felt he kept our interests in heart. I think he's a good representative. So after checking on Casool in the stables I went with my friends to talk with the man. What was brought to our attention was two options to be heroes and do a good deed. I nodded emphatically at the words of them both and I really had to think it over. Handling the goblins was very valorous and it would look good, it would also give me a chance to take Casool out of the stables. But kidnappings were a big deal, especially someone as important as an architect who had apparently done a lot with herself. And it would be seen as a favor to the prince! "I don't see why we can't do both but I think we should prioritize the missing persons, the goblins will be there awhile scouring the place. Meanwhile the longer a person goes missing the less likely you are to find them. I'd rather start with that investigation though we'd have to talk to Cala, I'd hate to step on her toes." I look to my friends and offer a weak smile. "That's just my suggestion, I wouldn't mind your input on this. We're a team after all." I wiggle my toes as I await my friends thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Oh boy an adventure! I was quick to rush out and make my way through the crowded streets to the stables to take out Casool. He was happy to see me and as I fitted on his saddle and saddlebags he gave me an affectionate nip. I made sure I packed everything. Two water skins, ten days worth of rations (would that be enough?) And lots of miscellaneous supplies. I also had steaks for Casool though he often hunted for himself. Eating rats, stray cats and dogs, and the like.

I pulled on my sturdy clothes, fastened on my armor, and grabbed up my shield as I mounted up and head out for the train station. People gave me and Casool a wide berth as we made our way through the busy streets. Casool's claws clacking on the stone floor. I arrived on time and waved to my friends before dismounting and guiding my raptor into the train. People skirted away. I found Casool often put people on edge, it was a little insulting. He was not like his feral friends, he was perfectly tame and well behaved. Regardless I rubbed his snout and patted his neck as the train took us towards our destination.

"We should talk to Cala when we can, get her approval for our search and get whatever information the guard has so we start our investigation with some leads." I suggested, Casool grunted. "Right now we've got nothing to go on." I flash my friends a smile and gesture to Casool. "Wanna pet him?" I offer "he doesn't bite."

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

I start to speak, "Oh no he's no problem ma'am!" I protest then "I'm so sorry I'll move him right away." Only for Yeve to get involved for my sake. I gape in amazement as she casually weaves her explanation. I have to hold in the urge to applaud at the end. The fight looks to have been taken out of the woman. I give Yeve a full body hug, uncaring of our audience and gush. "Thank you so much!" Though she seems tense, gazing at some people on the train. "Do we have a problem?" I whisper to her as I release her from my hug and turn my eyes on the people she's gazing at. I give them a glare.

[Rolling to Intimidate
(Krysmbot) JennerCELL, 1+8 = 9
Lol no.
]

I don't think I was effecting them at all.

• Locked thread