Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

StudlyCaps posted:

Just had a look at NMA, blast from the past right there.

By far the most active thread in their general discussion is called "Feminism and why it's bad" (unironically cites an amazing athiest video).

Also the description of the General Fallout Discussion board says "Do not post anything related to Fallout 3 on this board.".

No Mutants Allowed is by far one of the most toxic communities on the Internet, and that's saying something when Reddit exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

As a whole, not saying parts of SA aren't either...

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Choco1980 posted:

I was mostly playing off the whole "No Mutants" "Toxic" comment.

Oh, well I guess :v: would be more appropriate, then!

...I just killed the joke, didn't I? :negative:

e: For the record, the pun was completely unintentional, hence my confusion and taking things literally.

Teriyaki Koinku has a new favorite as of 18:15 on Jan 31, 2016

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Elfface posted:

I once got banned from a casual guild in WoW for only raiding once a week.

The guild leader got my phone number from a mutual friend in the guild to do it over the phone.

That's pretty creepy. :stare:

I've always found it disturbing how hardcore raiding guilds basically demand that you submit all of your waking hours to them and get pissy if you have other commitments.

I play video games to relax or burn off stress in my free time, not turn it into a second job with demands to be on-call for.

• Locked thread