Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

In the early 2000s I was part of a small Dragonballz fansite. Unrivaled something or another. The forum were significantly smaller than SA, something like 20-50 active people tops. There was only one admin who did any real banning, his username was named after the character johnny the homicidal manic, and he would make custom image for each time he banned someone. I wish I had some old screencaps or something of it but the site shutdown/died in like 2009 after years of slowly bleeding out. The owner converted the site from a dragonball fansite to a general anime site. They wrote like three articles and then disappeared from the site forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread