Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
What the gently caress was this even about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Elblanco posted:

I checked the subreddit, and apparently it's a community that formed around ARG that Valve did during last year's holiday sale. You know, serious poo poo.
What, the really lovely and boring christmas one? I vaguely played that a bit, then got bored right away. It was a bit better than the awful comic or super boring click-game that made no sense I guess.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Apparently Tim doesn't like Donald Trump
No poo poo, point me at a funny conservative.

And the Blue Collar Comedy group doesn't count, I just love them because inside me there's a powerful troll that loves eating garbage.

• Locked thread