Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

I don't know if this strictly counts, but YouTube Total War superstar PrinceofMacedon really doesn't want people dissing his favorite historical figure:

quote:

FAVORITE MILITARY COMMANDER: Alexander the Great
________________________________________________________________________________________________

CURRENT PC SPECS:
- Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell Quad-Core 3.6GHz LGA 11
- ASUS Z97-A LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB
- Thermaltake SMART Series SP-650PCBUS 650W ATX 12V
- GeForce GTX 760 (2GB version) videocard from HoC
- (2x) 8GB 1600 MHz RAM chips from HoC
________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOME CITY: Orlando, FL

THE RULES OF MY CHANNEL:
1) Do not disrespect my opponents, my friends, my viewers or Alexander the Great.
2) Play nicely, and I will too.
3) Trolls will be flogged without mercy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread