Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Zero to overzealous banhammer in 17 minutes. Not a record, but an honourable mention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

princecoo posted:

A Team Fortress 2 group, the Knights of God. They were (are?) a group in Australia, who play TF2 and a few other "approved" games, run by an ultra-religious zealot and his son.
After an Alternative Gamer (Bi/trans/furry/gay/whatever friendly group) person got banned from one of their servers for calling the son a "loving creep" (because the kid sent him - yes, a dude who liked to speak in a falsetto and identified as a woman - some lewd messages over steam) the father went apocalyptic over the "faggots who were tempting his holy warriors" (forum members) with the devils sins and assorted bullshit. Then he banned everyone who was a member of the Alternative group - and then banned the friends of everyone in the group. So I got banned because I was steam friends with one of the staff, at the time. The time that must have taken....

Fake Edit: Oh my god here is the website. It's gold. http://www.knightsogod.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=5dd57b7f1cc284db6786b8942aafe871&action=forum

Fair warning, reading anything by "Agamemnon" will possibly lobotomize you. You may want to turn your sound down or off completely.

Sorry http://www.knightsogod.com/smf/index.php/topic,1025.0.html

I love that these types are the same that really get in to Crusades imagery.

• Locked thread