Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Are there any more examples of what the wiki looked like before it was fixed? I'd like to read a Silent Hill article full-on forcing the circumcision symbolism.

Telemaze posted:

I am a huge Radiohead fan and I actively dislike the majority of Kid A, idgaf what the superfan consensus is. But then, there are few groups as petty, pedantic, and idiotic as those who get really serious about popular music. Probably only gamers and audiophiles are worse.

The human ability to get into a slapfight about literally anything is actually kind of amazing.

I like Radiohead quite a bit but never posted on forums about them or anything. My girlfriend, on the other hand, told me horror stories about the fandom that make them sound as terrible as Who fans.

Calico Heart has a new favorite as of 20:01 on Dec 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread