Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I'm pretty sure he's talking about your proclivity for typos reaching the title...:cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Steak Eater posted:

So I saw that Wikia just updated its terms of service this month. Anyone able to confirm that it's because of the Silent Bris incident?

what was changed?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

No Mutants Allowed is by far one of the most toxic communities on the Internet, and that's saying something when Reddit exists.

:ironicat:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

As a whole, not saying parts of SA aren't either...

I was mostly playing off the whole "No Mutants" "Toxic" comment.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Oh, well I guess :v: would be more appropriate, then!

...I just killed the joke, didn't I? :negative:

e: For the record, the pun was completely unintentional, hence my confusion and taking things literally.

I would think :toxx: would be the most apropos emote.

:rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

DraconicImpulse posted:

How the gently caress does someone get triggered by food?

"My parents once made me eat all my peas at dinner and it was HARROWING EXPERIENCE. Since then I've subsisted through intravenous transfusions of my nutrients because the thought of eating takes me back to that day."

It's usually someone with a past of eating disorders. Which you can almost see the logic, but guess what, food's always going to be a part of basic biology, and you're stupid for needing a trigger warning on it.

• Locked thread