Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I saw r/TMBR (test my belief reddit) was trending a few days ago. Most of the mod team are hardcore MRA, and at least one was a determined rape apologist. Deleted at least one of my posts that made one look stupid, banned me for "testing the belief" they agreed with so much. Sub is basically a platform for MRAs to post their "controversial" opinions and be pleasantly surprised that everyone seems to agree with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Axeman Jim posted:

I got banned from the Popjustice forums for liking the "wrong" Radiohead album.

Apparently saying I preferred OK Computer to Kid A was "trolling" because there was no way that could be my real opinion and I was clearly just trying to stir up poo poo.

I got this on No Mutants Allowed (a Fallout forum) for liking Fallout 3. They won't ban you on site for saying you enjoy the game but they'll give you a warning that doing so is considered trolling and that you're not to do it again.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

OldTennisCourt posted:

No Mutants Allowed are the guys who are like, slavishly obsessed with some half finished Fallout 3 prototype that was done in the style of the original two games right? They all went apeshit over the newer series being a FPS?

Yep. The depths Fallout 1 and 2 have been plunged several times over so the only thing the forum has to talk about is how much they hate Bethesda Fallout. It's no wonder the place is a ghost town nowadays.

• Locked thread