Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lmfao. It's like Kurt Angle turning heel

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

I usually think of it like they turn into really bad narcs that you can tell their narcs a little bit probably. [Chill guy voice laid on way to thick] Whoaa-ho-hoho! Heyyy dizawgs, what's crackalackin. Hell I'd date Zelda and the chick ain't bad either, am I right lmfao... Hahaha but seriously let's watch it on the image leaching a little bit.

that reminds me this zeldathon tee is cool https://www.theyetee.com/shop/detail.php?itemid=ZTHON-FashionHeroes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No one turned heel harder than Chris Benoit. 279 Points. +Gold.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I usually think of it like they turn into really bad narcs that you can tell their narcs a little bit probably. [Chill guy voice laid on way to thick] Whoaa-ho-hoho! Heyyy dizawgs, what's crackalackin. Hell I'd date Zelda and the chick ain't bad either, am I right lmfao... Hahaha but seriously let's watch it on the image leaching a little bit.

But honestly, it's not hard at all .. just post normal and probate the retards, it's just that simple

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kind of want to buy one.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Saving my cash for the Mike Uyama Minecraft AGDQ 2016 shirt, thanks.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No one turned heel harder than Chris Benoit. 279 Points. +Gold.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I keep laughing at the $69.69 donation sound being the beginning of the George Michael song.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I've been over thinking this whole thing, when in actuality it's as simple as keeping the GBS IRC guys on perma probation and such.. well sorry for the gayness all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I've been over thinking this whole thing, when in actuality it's as simple as keeping the GBS IRC guys on perma probation and such.. well sorry for the gayness all.

lol

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Oh gently caress yeah, tyvm for Driver San Francisco

That game is fun.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

STFU we're talking about the double murder + suicide wrestler now.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Very well. Benoit murdered his wife and son on June 22, 2007, and subsequently hanged himself on June 24, 2007.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He looked 100% psychotic from day one and it blows my mind how many people there always say they never would of guessed.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

Benoit murdered his wife and son on June 22, 2007, and subsequently hanged himself on June 24, 2007.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
He placed a bible by his wife and child, the later of which he killed with his patented crippler cross face finisher.

King: His son was mentally retarded
JR: King! That's enough, the family is
King: he was wearing a bra!
JR: Taka with the arm bar...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

He placed a bible by his wife and child, the later of which he killed with his patented crippler cross face finisher.

King: His son was mentally retarded
JR: King! That's enough, the family is
King: he was wearing a bra!
JR: Taka with the arm bar...

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chris Benoit killed his wife, then, in his grief, killed his retarded son with his wrestling finishing move. He ultimately ended his suffering by going to the gym. He hung himself with his weight bench and then everyone pretended he never existed. RIP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

JR maintains that in Heaven Chris Benoit would have it that he not be remembered.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

One of my earliest wrestling memories was being at my cousins house watching a WWF PPV and it ending early. I went home wondering wtf was going on. I later learned that was when Owen Hart died, falling from the ceiling of a huge stadium.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine is my cousin trying to drown me in his pool by doing a Stone Cold Stunner, Rock Bottom, People's Elbow and uhhh I think a Curtain Call to me at a 4th of July Party.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The same cousin of mine once found a warped baking sheet in his kitchen, and using it to pop out in order to make a huge BANG sound with the slighest touch. We went around taking turns hitting each other with it pretending we were using steel chairs. Awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish I was a wrestling fan as a kid so I could have some sick memories like that, other than being abused by my cousin. I was more of a Jackass kid so we would find muddy hills and do death defying stunts with little girl bikes and trampolines.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jackass was too masculine for me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The closest thing to wrestling I ever did other than take pool bumps was my friend jumped on my back at a summer camp and I freaked out and spun around and more or less fireman carried his face into a concrete pillar and broke his nose and his parents never let him talk to me again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought that T-shirt elf book. I might have to buy an Asuka shirt as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And Bayley has some new shirts but GIVE ME A HUG is just way too much for me, it's unnerving enough wearing a I'M A HUGGER shirt that people have mistaked variously for the N word or my mom thought it was Wigger.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

And Bayley has some new shirts but GIVE ME A HUG is just way too much for me, it's unnerving enough wearing a I'M A HUGGER shirt that people have mistaked variously for the N word or my mom thought it was Wigger.

hahaha

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Bailey is the name of the girl GothicKingCobra got catfished into believing was real

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bailey is the name of the girl GothicKingCobra got catfished into believing was real

It's the name now of my favorite current babyface wrestler.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I sort of did both of those... Me and my brother used to do epic wrestling with piledrivers off of furniture and stuff, and my grandma had this big hill behind her house that I'd sled down when it was muddy, or take an epic jump/destroy my pelvis with my bike off the water bar at the bottom

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Oh gently caress yeah, tyvm for Driver San Francisco

Driver san fran for the motherfucking win

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i rode skateboards when i was a kid, me and my friend when we were 7-9 years old would skateboard together and when we werent doing that i was playing video games and he was golfing and one day i told him that i had decided to stop skateboarding and devote my whole self to gaming, and he told me he was going to do the same for golfing and we both quit skateboarding. he still golfs and has a full ride scholarship for it and im still gaming baby

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
me and rediscovers cousin
me and resicovers fuckin cousin
i am a loving legend
ive never seen an eagle and i never loving will
*does a pop shove it riding my hot shot golfs 3 copy*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ArfJason posted:

me and rediscovers cousin
me and resicovers fuckin cousin
i am a loving legend
ive never seen an eagle and i never loving will
*does a pop shove it riding my hot shot golfs 3 copy*

i'll give you a lol, but it wasnt my sousin

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

cousin**

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

• Locked thread