Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Anyway, sorry about that tangent OP.

this guy in games built his own digital pinball machine and psoted a bunch of pics http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3361132&userid=62388#post403537245

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

this guy in games built his own digital pinball machine and psoted a bunch of pics http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3361132&userid=62388#post403537245

Badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That is the mutts nuts!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That is the mutts nuts!

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll be buying some games for my friends on here as well. I have a game specifically in mind for wormskull lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That reminds how how crazy long monitors seem when you flip them sideways like that.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

That reminds how how crazy long monitors seem when you flip them sideways like that.

Its insane.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread made me look through my wishlist and there's a lot of games that ended up being insanely horrible when they first looked promising, like Lords of the Fallen, that are still on there.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Maintain your wishlists, everyone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh no. The guy's SSD died on him with all his configurations.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That is the mutts nuts!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I think I only own season one and it's good enough for me, I could star at the elvira board until I die, plus it has Star Trek and Twilight Zone which I can pretend I understand how to play.

Twilight zones eules are pretty easy to grasp but their explained in like 2000 windows of 4 words eaxh so its a bit annoying

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Bitch8n ( medieval maddness vpice)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope he got good TV's for the bigger one he made but I don't feel like reading more of that thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Based...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just mounting a motherboard on a piece of plywood is badass. Wish I had whatever job makes you have the free time and money to do this crap with.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

There was a medieval maddness repro table a year or two ago officially sanctioned by whatevers left of baily williams and i wished i had had the 5 grand to buy it because an original will set u back like 8k and medieval maddness kicks rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Just mounting a motherboard on a piece of plywood is badass. Wish I had whatever job makes you have the free time and money to do this crap with.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I made a crate fort around muh rig and glued my joystick to a pallet and now its officially a mamecab

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

There was a medieval maddness repro table a year or two ago officially sanctioned by whatevers left of baily williams and i wished i had had the 5 grand to buy it because an original will set u back like 8k and medieval maddness kicks rear end

I've played the original and it's incredible

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I made a crate fort around muh rig and glued my joystick to a pallet and now its officially a mamecab

lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Toiling away endlessly just to make ends meet is torture, but at least I'm able to pursue my hobbies *places a stick of ram on a wood block and hits it with a hammer for a long time*

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His videos later on are rear end because the epic thing about a pinball documentary is seeing the 50+ year old men doing the stanky leg sheerly out of instinct and wiggling their torsos.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

i dont understand it but its true

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3361132&pagenumber=293&perpage=40#post439348316

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

I've played the original and it's incredible

Theres one at some bar in la but i javent had time to go all the way to echo park or whayever to play it....fuuui

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

Toiling away endlessly just to make ends meet is torture, but at least I'm able to pursue my hobbies *places a stick of ram on a wood block and hits it with a hammer for a long time*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At first I was linking that because of the Lebowski table but then he started posting about a friend's girlfriend going out of her way for a specific table and using phrases like "God bless her, she then registered an account at pinside and started checking ads. Bad rear end girlfriend went big." which was also awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or his girlfriend. I don't know but I like "Bad rear end girlfriend went big."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's way too many games on this wishlist

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

At first I was linking that because of the Lebowski table but then he started posting about a friend's girlfriend going out of her way for a specific table and using phrases like "God bless her, she then registered an account at pinside and started checking ads. Bad rear end girlfriend went big." which was also awesome.

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

me in my arcade

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://steamcommunity.com/id/intraining500/wishlist/ mine is awesome.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Subject: Girlfriend went big. Next steps?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Are the first 2 jokes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days has been on there for over 5 years.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i havent seen anything of beseige since the week it came out and people posted funny gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

me in my arcade

I am a rock
I am a gamer

• Locked thread