Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA-QwOrMRWg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

C-bomb Editor's note: You should be ashamed of yourself... Grow up.

I don't condone this sort of language in my threads. Go spout your hate in another thread, you little punk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I beat him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He got me on that a second time but the scissors went clear across the screen to kill me and I didn't jump out of the way because I couldn't believe they weren't going to despawn so I was basically dumbstruck. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't ask people for exploits on beating the game. Calm down.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does Mega Man slide around this much in the other ones.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got Gutsman.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This legacy collection thing has some cool stuff like these promo pics and other pics for all the games.

And it has a Database with this kind of info in it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And I like the borders even though it makes the screen smaller.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I heard it runs badly or something.. I dont know. You never know with these tight assed PC fedora neckbeards.

I just assume it's supposed to be like classic NES lag.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg0VA5Uw4zk

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The beginning of Elec Man's stage really pisses me off too because of how slippery Mega Man's feet are and it's giving me serious Ice Climber feels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

have you gottne to guts man stage because the platform poo poo on it made me go psycho when i played it as a teen

R>C>P.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bombman down.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fireman is dead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

keep up the good work!

I'll finish tomorrow since I have to sleep and watch some more of this Raw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't watch current raw because 3 hours where 1/3 is commercials is way too long for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

Why is Raw even 3 hours long, what a bunch of poo poo.

[Seth voice:] Money money money money money.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't usually like using them but I kind of like it in this one. The Monitor one anyway. The TV one looks way too much like owning a super cheap lovely old TV but it doesn't even have a bubble warp thing on it so it's like, well why even bother at that point.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlVmFia4uXg I guess there's something I appreciate about just how lovely it looks, like how besides just all the ghost images and crap all the bright colors are blown out and stuff like that, but I feel they could of taken it farther. So it's just harder to look at without being authentic enough to be very awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

Fake scanlines / tv modes at least look better than 2x scaling modes where it makes everything rounded and lovely

Agreed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda like the light scanlines in this because I think I like how in Super Mario Maker everything has a shadow so the sprites become more distinct and stuff and something about the scanlines does a similar thing with this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well guys, I forgot about playing this. I'll try to beat it today or something, probably tomorrow actually since I'm trying to work on a Mario Maker course.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright guys, again, I'm sorry but no Mega Man tonight. I got Xenoblade for Christmas so, I gotta at least give that a spin.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Elec Man down. I accidentally killed him really fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VNwUK2KOKU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I had Wyld's stream going in the background so sorry about the daft punk or whatever and the Australian yelling man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/wormskull Hell I'm gonna try to do it live, hopefully my internet works.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I'm having microphone problems.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

wormskull should stream mario maker. i love that game

Same.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Wormskull missed a jump when someone called his stream gay and then he gave a deep sigh and deleted the message. Anyway, can't stand to watch streams so have fun OP.

I deleted it because the guy was talking poo poo and had Dota in his name.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I may stream Mario Maker but I usually like to lay on my bed when I play it so I probably wouldn't talk much. My microphone in OBS keeps turning off though which is annoying.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyway I beat Mega Man 1, first using the pause abuse thing but then I went back and did it because I discovered the fire weapon can murk the last boss real fast.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His name was DirtyDanDota and my mic was all hosed up so no one heard it probably but I said Seriously? Your gonna talk trash when you have Dota in your name... Come back in ten minutes when your attitude has improved and then I timed him out for 10 minutes but I couldn't figure out how to untime people out since I didn't mean it to be a full 10 minutes, maybe like 60 seconds or something but it defaulted to 600.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone probably answered and I forgot but is the moving around in the later Mega Men any better.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The mic being hosed up i s apparently a windows 10 thing... That's assy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was meaning to stream making levels but now that I want to make Speed Levels it'd be kind of a spoiler to show the process.

• Locked thread