Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I like how the prosecution sneers at Brendan, "Oh, so you made up Theresa saying "Do the right thing." to you" when that's something the detectives repeated to him like a million times so of course he thought Theresa said it.

nooneofconsequence fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Dec 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

kaworu posted:

Something the documentary didn't mention about Ken Kratz that I turned up, read this poo poo and I will quote what I found to be the pertinent part, bolding the hosed up poo poo that this article loving glosses over: http://www.superiortelegram.com/news/douglas-county/3641659-suspended-former-da-sets-practice-superior

So not only was this guy found out as a creep and doing innappropriate 'sexting' to domestic abuse victims, but he was a loving drug addict who was stoned on vicodin and xanax throughout that whole trial. Jesus loving christ. I honestly didn't think I could loving hate Ken Kratz more, but holy loving wow.

Why is this not enough for a re-trial by itself? It was on The Shield.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

XboxPants posted:

Also, what's the deal with the Kiss the Girls book he mentioned? Does that indeed have weird sexual violence in it? Even if it does, it'd be fairly surprising to me that this kid who isn't sure what state he lives in read a whole novel. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was something a friend of his showed him, I guess, poo poo like that certainly happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6QO7UyB5tI

hmmm, anything look familiar?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

I think you guys think too less of Brendan Dassey's intellect. Crimes he can't comprehend? He's introverted and a little slow, not someone with a botched lobotomy who can't count his toes.

He confessed to raping, torturing, brutally murdering, and then burning a woman and thought he could go back to school that day.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

See that dude was smart enough to get the gently caress out of town before he sued.

• Locked thread