Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?
I want to see the autopsy report for the woman Steven allegedly killed. I got this weird sense of suicide from her. I don't know who would have burned her body at the Avery's - unless it was a county employee or crooked deputy. I still think she killed herself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMB
Jan 8, 2005

IMB posted:

I want to see the autopsy report for the woman Steven allegedly killed. I got this weird sense of suicide from her. I don't know who would have burned her body at the Avery's - unless it was a county employee or crooked deputy. I still think she killed herself.

Duh, her body was burned. gently caress. I think she killed herself and the cops made it look like Avery did it. That video had a very "I'm on the verge of suicide" feel to it.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

It would've been a ruling for substantially less than that but still enough to financially cripple those individuals, which is exactly why I can't see this as anything other than a situation they saw convenient to frame Avery.

Taxpayers would have paid whatever money was awarded, it wouldn't have come from the sheriff's personal pocketbook. It would have come from slush funds/jail funds, etc. It would have been figured out after the final amount was decided on.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005

Affi posted:

Well i'm annoyed with the doc excluding things but not surprised.

So the bullet came from one of Stevens weapons?

why would anyone be surprised that a bullet on their property came from one of steven's guns? it's not like the bullet was pulled from her body.

• Locked thread