Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

The excuser juror didn't stand out as suspicious.

Just incredibly lovely luck that the one dude willing to stick by his convictions had an emergency and incredibly sad he now has to live with the fact that someone he thinks is innocent will spend the rest of his life in prison because he left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

I hear ya. But I don't think there would have to be any foul play involved to still feel guity about leaving. It does blow my mind that 7 people felt not guilty was the call but couldn't be bothered to deliberate with the 2 people set on guilty.

Like I get it. Its tedious and time consuming, but to throw away the rest of someone else's life because you are tired is incredibly lovely.

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

This was excellent. "Did you try and find any evidence to corroborate this statement?" "Nope".

Yeah i loved this too.

The look on the jurys face when then the prosecutor is making her closing arguments is hilarious.

They dont seem to impressed.

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

Robotnik Nudes posted:

These pigs and prosecutors are disgusting. What a disgusting line of work to go into. gently caress them.

Man if I were a criminal defence lawyer I would be jumping for that this documentary was made. I have heard a million times from a million people that people that defend murderers for money are the scum of the earth. Its kinda nice to have a shining example that flies in the face of that retarded thinking.

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/01/05/making-murderer-attorneys-reveal-evidence-wasnt-shown-netflix-documentary-series

Ken Krantz defends himself on fox news, followed by the deaner himself giving rebuttles.

The reporters contempt for Krantz is so thick you could drizzle it onto waffles.

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

pentyne posted:

Remember, Krantz was heavily abusing script drugs during the trial so he may not even know what the gently caress occurred and just gets the details from court records and people telling him "Well don't you remember saying this?"

Yeah he keeps mentioning his dependancy on prescription drugs when ever his sexting scandal is brought up (as if it absolves him of wrong doing), but ive never heard him say he was actually prescribed them (not that it would excuse his shitlordem).

Anyone know if he claimed anywhere to have had a legit script?

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

Not to mention the deer blood that was found. "Nonono don't clean that blood Brendon that blood doesn't implicate us."

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

http://www.fox47.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wisconsin-innocence-project-inundated-calls-avery-7297.shtml

One juror has come forward saying they felt threatened andthey traded votes on the various charges.

Also the innocence project will be taking Steve's case again but not brandons.
Seems lovely as Brandon clearly shouldnt have been convicted but I get that they would want the higher profile case to drum up more support for their charity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

WeAreTheRomans posted:

but kratz continues to be the most incredible narcissistic sweaty fuckbrain imaginable, but now he's writing a book!

kratz posted:

"By the way, the difference between you and famous convicted murderes from the past is they told their whole truthful story to someone, who then wrote a book about what actually happened and people got to understand both sides. I was willing to do that for you... but if you are going to continue to lie about what happened between you and Ms. Halbackm i am not interested.

He was willing to do that for him! How noble Ken Kratz is for willing to put aside his differences and let Steven Avery finnaly confess to a crime and finally have an audience.

Still not sure how I feel about stevens new defence lawyer as she seems to be enjoying the spotlight a bit too much and Im not sure what good kratz DNA is gonna do. But she has been pretty entertaining on twitter to say the least.

TheAbortionator fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jan 25, 2016

• Locked thread