Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I never ask for whipped cream. it's not about sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Pesticide20 posted:

The baristas know the difference when you order :blush:

I'm so confused.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I'm so confused.

It was a terrible attempt at a joke while fairly high

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Oh. OH. Its creeper guy. Ok I get it. :downs:

Also do not click this link

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

"Imagine cumming on the same figurine everyday for an entire year"

:nms: https://m.imgur.com/8OH4kAi :nms:

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Dec 29, 2016

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why didn't I listen

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Professor Bling posted:

Why didn't I listen

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I don't really prefer starbucks over other locally available options, but if I'm on a road trip, starbucks almost always have a nice clean bathroom. Way better batting average than any other interstate exit fast food chain I can think of.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Professor Bling posted:

Why didn't I listen

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Jesus loving christ, my roommate just made fried rice, too

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654693&pagenumber=5#post433214942

Turns out I had it wrong, this wasn't a Shimpost.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Professor Bling posted:

Why didn't I listen

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hahaha I was the catalyst for that. Oh and that kid got medically separated during boot. Shinsplits or some other bullshit, I only talked to him briefly in a p-way. Felt kind of bad for that sad sack.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Professor Bling posted:

Why didn't I listen
I don't know. At least nothing I do will ever be that disgusting.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

We had a codeword at my last job that the baristas would use if someone was being creepy as gently caress to them. It was a queue for the big bearded guy (me) to go cover the cafe while they went to "restock."

They usually left in a few minutes and I could get back to work.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZUbuVokKc8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R102OG_Mx8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FljNILAozts

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Huh. Weird. I've never been quotable before.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Laranzu posted:

Huh. Weird. I've never been quotable before.

It was funny then and it's still funny.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Zeris posted:

Having worked at starbucks I feel comfortable advocating for a special silent alarm for baristas to press when unaccompanied adult males order hot chocolates

Was this when you were getting your mfa? Either way, lots of gay dudes up there will find it hard to resist you when you have facial hair

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
This is a polite request for some Katy perry gifs

https://gfycat.com/HelplessGloomyGerenuk

https://gfycat.com/InferiorDelectableKiwi

Suicide Watch fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Dec 29, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Oh. OH. Its creeper guy. Ok I get it. :downs:

Oh dear lord why in the gently caress would you repost that

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Carteret posted:

We had a codeword at my last job that the baristas would use if someone was being creepy as gently caress to them. It was a queue for the big bearded guy (me) to go cover the cafe while they went to "restock."

They usually left in a few minutes and I could get back to work.

Just so you know this would have had the opposite effect on me :pervert:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Professor Bling posted:

Why didn't I listen

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Suicide Watch posted:

Was this when you were getting your mfa? Either way, lots of gay dudes up there will find it hard to resist you when you have facial hair

I am still getting my MFA, and no it was well beforehand.

Anyway, during my time at starbucks, we had a very pretty girl working on our shift who reported receiving a long weird creepy handwritten note from an older guy who perched at a table near the register. Next day we figure out it's the same guy and he's back. I guess nobody thought to call the cops, the note wasn't threatening and he wasn't doing anything illegal. This starbucks was in a very wealthy suburb where the manager bent to the wills of whiny, "I'm rich and therefore must face no inconvenience" suburbanites.

Following the manager's lead, we felt resigned to keep an eye on the guy. While mopping the floors I noticed he was turning his head to inspect with sincere dedication the yogapant-covered-asses of every teenage looking girl who ordered at the counter. He had some old cheesy wannabe writer notebook, a touring cap / cabby hat ("never wear a hat that has more character than you,"), a long grey ponytail sticking out from behind, half dozen leather bracelets on each wrist, etc. etc.

I think he caught the hint that notes and leers weren't welcome, because we were all practically staring at him, because he never came back.

Syracuse was a really small town so I kept running into / hearing about this guy from several angles, and I realized gut judgments are usually pretty accurate about who the creepos are. That was a few years ago, and thankfully I don't have to deal with those situations anymore.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Zeris posted:

I am still getting my MFA, and no it was well beforehand.

Anyway, during my time at starbucks, we had a very pretty girl working on our shift who reported receiving a long weird creepy handwritten note from an older guy who perched at a table near the register. Next day we figure out it's the same guy and he's back. I guess nobody thought to call the cops, the note wasn't threatening and he wasn't doing anything illegal. This starbucks was in a very wealthy suburb where the manager bent to the wills of whiny, "I'm rich and therefore must face no inconvenience" suburbanites.

Following the manager's lead, we felt resigned to keep an eye on the guy. While mopping the floors I noticed he was turning his head to inspect with sincere dedication the yogapant-covered-asses of every teenage looking girl who ordered at the counter. He had some old cheesy wannabe writer notebook, a touring cap / cabby hat ("never wear a hat that has more character than you,"), a long grey ponytail sticking out from behind, half dozen leather bracelets on each wrist, etc. etc.

I think he caught the hint that notes and leers weren't welcome, because we were all practically staring at him, because he never came back.

Syracuse was a really small town so I kept running into / hearing about this guy from several angles, and I realized gut judgments are usually pretty accurate about who the creepos are. That was a few years ago, and thankfully I don't have to deal with those situations anymore.

Don't "perv-gaze" shame. Someday we'll all be old men staring at whatever will pass for yoga pants in forty years.

I imagine by then they'll be wearing thongs and t-shirts with holes in the front so them titties are literally hanging out.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I think it's more the creepy long hand written note that went along with the perving.

Discrete perving is a pretty good way to spend an afternoon in my opinion.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Or you don't perv on strangers because that's weird. And bragging about it doubly so.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I don't get these dudes that write notes. Like for real, sack up and just ask the chick out. Notes just make you look like the beta bitch you really are. Also, I kind of want to meet this Lucas dude, he seems like a pretty far out cat and it would be worth getting a look at him in the wild. HCT, can you make that happen?

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Cinnamon challenge?

Diet Coke and Mentos was a nice gently caress off too

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Addendum: The creep was in his 60s; married and had an autistic daughter whose nanny I knew through friends and also considered him a creep; and he owned/ran a massage school - all things I found out afterwards.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

There is an old dude I see pretty often at the local Starbucks who is pretty impressive, he wears Crocs or Tevas along with khaki shorts and a khaki vest regardless of temperature and has a huge silver ponytail. He's also really fat but not like nerd obese so much as old dude that hammers beer fat.

I don't think he's ever done anything creepy and I hope not because as it stands I respect his commitment to old dude zero fucks given.

I go to Starbucks a lot because I keep getting gift cards, people know my spirit animal is a teenage girl and they enable me. This is not a complaint, it is a statement of fact

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Just so you know this would have had the opposite effect on me :pervert:

My baristas loved gay dudes. You'd never have had the chance :(

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

there was a creepy guy at my local mall that would sit at the coffee place in a fishnet shirt who would stare at everyone

someone made a facebook page for him eventually and he disappeared after that

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
More from HCTcreepy Spokane guy

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Potential BFF posted:

There is an old dude I see pretty often at the local Starbucks who is pretty impressive, he wears Crocs or Tevas along with khaki shorts and a khaki vest regardless of temperature and has a huge silver ponytail. He's also really fat but not like nerd obese so much as old dude that hammers beer fat.

I don't think he's ever done anything creepy and I hope not because as it stands I respect his commitment to old dude zero fucks given.

I go to Starbucks a lot because I keep getting gift cards, people know my spirit animal is a teenage girl and they enable me. This is not a complaint, it is a statement of fact

Yeah awkward wardrobes should be accessible to everyone & judgment free for the most part, that's fine. It's just that there's a few hallmarks of autism and boundary issues and they tend to repeat themselves in the form of fedoras, ponytails, wallet chains, vaping, military service, etc.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Anony Mouse posted:

I don't know how many people will recognize this but behold:

source

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Incest is illegal. Pedophilia is illegal. Raising consent for males to 35 will mean younger men will have to think about anything other than sex. The talent busting out of these Stevie Wonders and Galileoi. Warp drives and real rock n roll again. The Second Rennaisance of science and sound. Ted Talk replaces religion. We get these young men on it and put the young ladies in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant eating a meal made by her Wolfgang Puck / Paul Bunyan hybridization of a man like me treating you like a queen. Me. If you allowed me to respect you as you deserve.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Zeris posted:

Raising consent for males to 35 will mean younger men will have to think about anything other than sex.
:lol: no it won't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm glad I'm not the only person endlessly amused by this human filth and his terrible, terrible writing

• Locked thread