Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

one time when i watch this movie called "AquaMarine" i thought they would look normal humans except for the fins...it gives me the shivers...Are there real mermaids in this world? so i was just wonderin there's my comment!!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jan 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Pizzatime posted:

one time when i watch this movie called "AquaMarine" i thought they would look normal humans except for the fins...it gives me the shivers...Are there real mermaids in this world? so i was just wonderin there's my comment!!!

Hi! I read ur comment and I think that what you said was actually kind of mean!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Jan 1, 2016

----------------

drilldo squirt

How would you like it if I came to your house and told you "Ewww, your an ugly rear end homie!" ??? Yea that's what I thought!

----------------

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I beleive there are many other species of the homo genus that are alive today, in very small numbers. That is my explanation for bigfoot, and possibly mermaids aswell, I am a little more sceptical of mermaids... but we do not know everything and don't have the knowledge to judge whether or not things are really impossible :)

Senior Management

Gross Dude posted:

I beleive there are many other species of the homo genus that are alive today, in very small numbers. That is my explanation for bigfoot, and possibly mermaids aswell, I am a little more sceptical of mermaids... but we do not know everything and don't have the knowledge to judge whether or not things are really impossible :)

hi,i just like ur comment.human always try to know secrets of nature.its good untill it harms some species.i too have special intrest in nature and extinct species coz i am a part of this nature.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jan 1, 2016

:jerry:

Pizzatime

i love mermaids and i believe in them as much as you guys do. when i was little i wanted to be a mermaid when i grew up. keep believing in mermaids you guys i know you can discover more about mermaids. hey i'm going to mermaid camp and im going to have fun and believe in mermaids even more.KEEP BELIEVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

if you still wanna be a mermaid i no how you to turn you into one evarytime you touch water. its called magick go to this website. http://www.spellsofmagic.com and click spells on the top ov da screen. then click list spells. then scroll down to beauty spells and click body spells. then read through the selections and there you will find mermaid spells and i kno one ov them works 99.99% of th time so good luk.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

meteloides posted:

if you still wanna be a mermaid i no how you to turn you into one evarytime you touch water. its called magick go to this website. http://www.spellsofmagic.com and click spells on the top ov da screen. then click list spells. then scroll down to beauty spells and click body spells. then read through the selections and there you will find mermaid spells and i kno one ov them works 99.99% of th time so good luk.

Is There any way to change back to a human, i mean i want to become one but i'll also want to be a human again (im only 10)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jan 1, 2016

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Pizzatime

i too always believe in mermaids.we should try to find out the truth.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Jan 1, 2016

Pizzatime

ooo hey do u kno were i can get more information an mermaids... cuz im kinda cunfused.... kkk

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Jan 1, 2016

ScrubLeague

Pizzatime posted:

i too always believe in mermaids.we should try to find out the truth.

im only ten and i dono wat to bleav im into all this stuff tho

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

MAMAMIA}
THEY EXIST

drilldo squirt

mermaids are beautiful and I am sure they do not look like the mummies I just saw. I mean they are freaken hideous, and they are obviously fake.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jan 1, 2016

----------------

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I do not get it i........ thought mermaids were people not creatures.In Aquamarine, Aquamarine the the girl was a mermaid.....if this website was so smart tell me why can't mermaids be people.....i am furious right now because mermaids i saw in those pictues are not people.....they are massivly ugly.......if mermaids were humen men or women i would not be complaining........maybe America should make slip-on finns and ACT LIKE MERMAIDS......those mummy mermaids are furociously hideous

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jan 1, 2016

Pizzatime

I think mermaids exist, my mother says everything exists, fairies, vampires and all, God created all kinds of life. But that was in the past, I don't know about now though. Listen, keep beleiving in whatever it is that enraptures you, I'm sure real proof is out there somewhere.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Jan 1, 2016

ScrubLeague

Hi? You know what guys?..............There's nothin' wrong if believe in this stuff.
Why? Coz everything is possible,and we can just assume that it is not only us who has the right to live in this world.
There are creatures out there who're also livin' with us,but we can't just see them ,same as the mermaids.
Yeah,i know it's kinda hard to believe but there's nothin' wrong if we open ourselves and try to believe some stuffs by which we don't know if they do really exist or not.

HOPE THOSE WHO DOESN''T BELIEVE IN MERMAIDS WON'T BE MAD AT ME.......PEACE GUYS!!!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pizzatime

ScrubLeague posted:

Hi? You know what guys?..............There's nothin' wrong if believe in this stuff.
Why? Coz everything is possible,and we can just assume that it is not only us who has the right to live in this world.
There are creatures out there who're also livin' with us,but we can't just see them ,same as the mermaids.
Yeah,i know it's kinda hard to believe but there's nothin' wrong if we open ourselves and try to believe some stuffs by which we don't know if they do really exist or not.

HOPE THOSE WHO DOESN''T BELIEVE IN MERMAIDS WON'T BE MAD AT ME.......PEACE GUYS!!!!!

So true. Keep believing ScrubLeague........ an open mind if worth more than all the gold in the world.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i want to be a mermaid please turn me in to a mermaid i live in new jersy.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jan 1, 2016

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Scaly Haylie

somtimes i think about things before i say them you know but mermaids could be real but the only way to proove it is to go out fishing on a hot day were lots of fish are and big rocks are so you may even see a mermaid sitting on a rock then once you see it you can get a net and through it at the mermaid and pull it aboard the boat and bring it to shore then put it in a aquriam to be seen by the whole world and take better photos of it also and tell mexico to keep try'n to proove mermaids exist that weird looking thing can poke an eye out once you look at it don't you think and those mumies have been carved out of wood and since when dose a mermaid look like a frog so any way have any of you guy's that are on the internet seen that movie aqamarine because if you have you should know a thing or two after watching that any way Maria Robledo good luck
any way my name is Jayden Montesalvo nice to talk to you guy's on the internet by the way mermaids might only egsist in fantasy world chat another time see ya later folk's

Pro Target

Hi, guys I got vidoe for a mermaid it was fact it was found in Oman its Arabic Country

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Jan 1, 2016

Pro Target

THEY ARE EVIL!

Scaly Haylie

hey ScrubLeague HOPE THOSE WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN MERMAIDSWON'T BE MAD AT ME.......PEACE GUYS!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA you are the funiest person in the whole world ha just mess'n with ya head oh and by the way i'm only twelve yere's old any way keep searhing for mermaids you might find proof somday good luck guys?

Pizzatime

Dont you think people were so fascinated to believe in One ,dat they attached the Body of a live Human to a Fish .... To Discover something Happened.... 1)Mermaids cannot have Heads Or neck.... They should Behave like fish..2) Mermaids dont have Ribs or lungs...But Gills 3) They should not have Skin But scales Because they are in the deep Water for very long time...4) Dey should not have Normal Eyes ...

It could be the Sea Lion Mistaken for Human ... Or the sailor men Sickness Reaching Certain Zone or Ghostly Figures

Lawrence Gilchrist

i dont think you guys get the facts out here. mermaids have never been proven to be alive or as existing beings.

Pizzatime

heya

i cannot believe what i just saw , but hey they might look like that or they might look pretty . i have believed in mermaids my whole life and i am twenty years old . wow guys great . this is awesome stuff . i am a marine biologist ( well im still studying but i have gone diving and have all ready found ship wrecks and a mermaids purse on the coast of florida - im not lying )

keep on going great .

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Jan 1, 2016

Pro Target

hey guys i think that mermaids are real but i think that they buatiful not ugly and i believ in them in my hole life and if you chake on some sites you should know if they are real or not and in an ilsland a baby mermaid was born in a normal mom and it has only 1yrand i am not lying

Pizzatime

We think mermaids are real because we saw one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pizzatime

They look so ugly and scary.I was hoping to c beautiful mermaids like the 1 in Aquamarine,singing and dancing.But what I saw right now impresseed me alot that I didn't even want to tell my brother or sister because I thought they were going to get scared.I don't really know if they were real mermaids but I do know that they were really ugly.I prefer mermaids not existing.I thought mermaids were more beautiful like the movie little mermaid but I never imagined in my whole entire life that mermaids were so ugly.What I also think to tell you the truth, I think that those that were there looked faked like fake bones covered with dust.So if you belive in mermaids thats your problem.

Pro Target

hay !!!! i just wanted to say i am seriously crazy bout mermaids i cant belive im sayin dis but i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to be one well just wen i touch water kinda like h2o de show !!!!!!!but wen i saw de real ting i was a bit freaked out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think mermaids r supossed to be beautifiul, like sara paxton who played aquamarine in de movie,r like de girls in h2o ,i dont no how people came up that mermaids were beatiful i thought de were till i saw dese pics !!!!!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jan 1, 2016

Pro Target

AQUAMARINE IS A FRIGGEN MOVIE!!!
it is NOT based on a true story

im not saying that they dont exist
but the images you ppl know are the ones u see in movies/books/ watever
watch "she-creature" its different

Pizzatime

to the girl that said "mermaids r real but they dont look ugly like the �mummies�. they r beautiful creatures,i would kno, im part mermaid(and im not kidding, im serious)" ............your delirious!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jan 1, 2016

drilldo squirt

One problem with the existance of mermaids.

We're mammals and fish are amphabians. If you look at how fish swim their fins move side to side, where as it is more natural for mammals fins to move up and down. Also, amphibians do not posess hair, and mammals don't have scales. Their blood and breeding processes are completely different.

The only way a mermaid could be real is if it's lower half was more like a whale or a dolphin, so that it was wholley mammal. It wouldn't have gills, it would just be very adept at holding its breath, though gills are more plauseable than other things considering most animals have gills before birth. it wouldn't have scales on its tail, but smooth skin, infact all of it's skin would probably be like that (not smooth like human, more like whale or dolphin).

----------------

Pizzatime

Guys Theres is no smoke without fire.................for million of years, ppl make this a real-unreal tale...........i believe Memaids are real............they are one in a million creatures God have created and have retained in the face of people. Do you believe in angels.............how many have seen angels? hha? anyone.got you..we all believe in angels but we have never seen them in naked eyes.......but they are there......God have reasons why we can see these creatures everyday when we want.........big up with the merm

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jan 1, 2016

Pizzatime

so r they realy real because i loved to be one because they look so cool and they dont look that they r fake i saw baby pic they were NOT THAT PRETTY because they had REAL REAL FIN NOT THE FAKE INE THE REAL ONE I SWEAR THEY WERE ALL CRYING IT LOOKED SO SAD.YOU GUYS NEED TO FIND MORE REALISTIC PICS BECAUSE TO SEE IF THEY REALLY EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jan 1, 2016

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

HEY! YOU HAVE JUST SPOILT MY VIEW OF MERMAIDS! IS ARIEL HALF MONKEY HALF FISH!?!?!?!?!? KEEPTHELOVE X

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jan 1, 2016

Pizzatime

you people really need to get a life instead of studying creepy dead things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not just mermaids

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 1, 2016

Pizzatime

I believe in mermaids, I always have. I always will. I wanted to be a mermaid when I was little :) Call me crazy. I probably am. But mermaids are real. We haven't even discovered .000000000005% of our oceans yet.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 1, 2016

Pizzatime

im doin a speech on mermaid i need more info fast plz!!!!!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jan 1, 2016

Tebulot

im hip now bois

hey......i'm a big believer of mermaids!!!i dont understand those at all!!! u gys are cool for putting thos there..but....come on guys....puh-leeez!!!!! i hope someone will prove they are real because everybody calls me "mermaid chik' becuz i believe in them....SO WHAT....anyway cool...uh....thingis!! keep believing!!!!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

keep believing people!!!!!!!!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 1, 2016

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

• Locked thread