Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

ok.... u ppl....

1. how are you so sure of what mermaids look like...?
2. Aquamarine is just a movie
3. u guys all think that mermaids are supposed to be pretty only because thats the way all the disney storys are that you grew up with.

think outside the box

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

i think there are many kinds of mermaids
ugly-evil
beautyful-good
but sometimes the beautyful ones can be dangerous
i do believe in mermaids and i think there are many kinds of mermaids,,,ugly and beautyful,,just like humans

Pizzatime

can i be a mermaid and live forever! please i bileive! how can i be one

Pizzatime

I know that those are not real because they proved those were not real at Harvard. but i know they do exist. They are not as we picture them though. instead of scales they have skin like a dolphin has.(fyi-dophins are mammals just like us) they do not have blonde hair. they tend to have brown hair with a hint of blue or green. their skin is pale yet bluish.mermaids don't nessesarily have to breath under water. whales and dolphins can't. Just like dolphins and whales, they can hold their breathes for extremely long periods of time.the reason they're not seen is because they make it a point not to be seen.Don't believe me? Lets just say I've had very close 'encounters' with them.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Jan 1, 2016

Tebulot

im hip now bois

mermaid are real and I think if yoru hreat is clean you can meet one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Jan 1, 2016

City of Glompton

u guys are totally out of it ! because are special creatures that god created so leave them alone because if u guys keep messing with them and their water you are going to KILL them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Jan 1, 2016

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

deep dish peat moss

Hi Pizzatime I'm sorry about hijacking your thread and I think your game looks cool and you should keep posting it. You're clearly putting a lot of love and work in to it and I want to play it. This thread had a bad rating so I put in mermaid posts. I'm a bad person and didn't think to save all the links until halfway down the first page but here are most of the things you were posting and you can even keep using this thread or start a new one. If you want to post a new thread I will sticky it for a few days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVVKOkqsApA
https://soundcloud.com/pizzamakesmusic/the-tower-gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXW0Y7ARU6w

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Jan 1, 2016

Pizzatime

interesting proposition. what about I add a bunch of content and then I post a new thread with new stuff

Pizzatime

also I swear mermaids are real

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

i wanna get perma-merm'd

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Q: what do you call a goodfella that sleeps with the fishes?
A: mermade man

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pizzatime posted:

We haven't even discovered .000000000005% of our oceans yet.

DeepQantas

nice

gills

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I did the math and that means that there are a total of 140000000000000 oceans. amazing

hemale in pain

if mermaids are real do you think one would be my gf?

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I tried to become a mermaid but I just got hypothermia instead

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I became a mermaid and now I can't poop?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Mermaids live in the water, not in space. You became an astronaut, GSJG

fuck. marry. t-rex

Underwater is real cool

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Mermaids look attractive but in reality they are fish and therefore you will never have a meaningful relationship with one.

----------------

DeepQantas

drilldo squirt posted:

Mermaids look attractive but in reality they are fish and therefore you will never have a meaningful relationship with one.
pisceist

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

mister magpie posted:

Mermaids live in the water, not in space. You became an astronaut, GSJG

astronauts can poop, though. you don't even let into a spacesuit until you can prove that you're completely comfortable making GBS threads your pants at work.

FutonForensic

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I became a mermaid and now I can't poop?

does this look like someone without an rear end in a top hat, rear end in a top hat

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

FutonForensic posted:

does this look like someone without an rear end in a top hat, rear end in a top hat

merman pa...MERMAN

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
mermaids are not real and it is stupid to believe in them, according to me, a cool guy who loving loves science and wears grandpa hats to college

Scaly Haylie

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

mermaids are not real and it is stupid to believe in them, according to me, a cool guy who loving loves science and wears grandpa hats to college

mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

we're all entitled to our own opinions, even if they are wrong.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

• Locked thread