Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus, the first christmas, lived in a hot as gently caress part of the world

I prefer to celebrate Christmas in this fashion. hot. sitting next to a case fan. beer in hand. lappy in the sun. oculus rift at the beach. presents and hour long shits

some of you fuckers chose the heathen winter Christmas. can't piss outside coz it's cold? best just piss on the carpet, coz that's the level of human being you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
It's never too cold to piss outside fyi

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

its been 21-22 degrees celsius in the northeast us today

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

its been 21-22 degrees celsius in the northeast us today

that is getting there

Stereotype posted:

It's never too cold to piss outside fyi

this is subjective. i am soft as gently caress

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

im spending christmas day inside with the a/c on binging netflix and drinking whats left of the cooking wine, brandy and port. justt like the baby jesus told us to

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

Jesus, the first christmas, lived in a hot as gently caress part of the world

I prefer to celebrate Christmas in this fashion. hot. sitting next to a case fan. beer in hand. lappy in the sun. oculus rift at the beach. presents and hour long shits

some of you fuckers chose the heathen winter Christmas. can't piss outside coz it's cold? best just piss on the carpet, coz that's the level of human being you are

hmm seems pretty cold to me

maybe op is an idiot?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
The coldest I've ever peed outside was -50F

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Stereotype posted:

Is it ice by the time it hits the ground?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

hmm seems pretty cold to me

maybe op is an idiot?

lets just check out the temperature in the desert at 2am
:pram:/

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what temp is it in glorious Texas mate? presumably you also
enjoy the benefits of a hot sunny Christmas

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

that's too cold for me. just piss on the carpet next to the fire coz it'll dry out quicker

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

17 celulciliusoids

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

17 celulciliusoids

I am jealous. not only do you get sweet sweltering temperatures, you can also afford shoes

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

that is getting there

its not normal and its lovely

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
I spent Christmas day drinking champagne on the terrace watching the boats on the lake and got sunburned.

And it freaking RULED.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BooLoo posted:

I spent Christmas day drinking champagne on the terrace watching the boats on the lake and got sunburned.

And it freaking RULED.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

its not normal and its lovely

there is NO good reason to like a cold xmas except that its what you grew up with and nostalgia and wintery movies etc

it's objectively worse but I accept for some of you cockamamie cock suckers it's subjectively better

but like our good mate booloo said, maybe try a christmas where going outside not wearing a massive fuckin jumper and snow shoes is like. where it's still light enough to just hang outside till 9pm in t-shirt and shorts and smoking sick beer treats

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

there is NO good reason to like a cold xmas except that its what you grew up with and nostalgia and wintery movies etc

it's objectively worse but I accept for some of you cockamamie cock suckers it's subjectively better

but like our good mate booloo said, maybe try a christmas where going outside not wearing a massive fuckin jumper and snow shoes is like. where it's still light enough to just hang outside till 9pm in t-shirt and shorts and smoking sick beer treats

uh, santa

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
isn't even real mate

my wife and I have effectively killed off any kind of santa or christmas spirit in the kids too. I don't think they realised it was xmas yesterday because we had a massive xmas-eve party and present openings and they had late night and most presents already opened by the morning. the kids werent fussed about getting up early. thank gently caress coz i hate that bearded fucker getting credit for poo poo my wife did. gently caress santa. gently caress him with mishaqs long by spindly dick

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

echinopsis posted:

I was out in shorts and a short sleeved shirt this year on christmas eve and it was lame, I mean as a novelty it was kinda memorable but winter owns and I think you bottomsiders are all nuts more having warm weather christmas

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

We labeled some presents as being from Santa and some being from us this year

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thats a real weird mixed message. here children please dont believe in jesus but santa yeah he's ok with me?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

maniacdevnull posted:

I was out in shorts and a short sleeved shirt this year on christmas eve and it was lame, I mean as a novelty it was kinda memorable but winter owns and I think you bottomsiders are all nuts more having warm weather christmas

its about warm weather in general. winter is never good. i wish every day was summer solscite.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

echinopsis posted:

its about warm weather in general. winter is never good. i wish every day was summer solscite.

Please, please stop trolling.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
santa arrives on a surfboard if you live on the coast and in a rusty ute if you're inland. This is oz law :colbert:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
winter is.. cold.. short days.. seasonal affective disorder.. rushing to close the doors. its cold and lovely and not warm

the ONLY good part is I wear more jerseys

summer has nice long days, no rain.. you aren't cold much. dont spend as much money making yourself warm. its not that cold anymore

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

echinopsis posted:

:owned:

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
It's so hot and humid that the icing melted off the dessert here

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
even summer sucks when it's cold

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Santa surfing is a nifty idea, booloo

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
woah there i've got to disagree

winter > summer all the time every time

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:whitewater:

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Captain Foo posted:

Santa surfing is a nifty idea, booloo

there's usually a whole bunch of santas surfing or jet skiing in bondi beach each year. It's dorky but I love it :3:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

BooLoo posted:

there's usually a whole bunch of santas surfing or jet skiing in bondi beach each year. It's dorky but I love it :3:

you didn't get pics did you :(

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
nah, actually being a local means I don't go out of my way to go to bondi beach, but they always show the surfing santas on the news every Christmas :)

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
In Australia they have Christmas BBQs.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

christmas was invented in germany in the 19th century, so if they say its supposed to be cold then it's supposed to be cold

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
just buy a toilet op

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005