Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Feels like there's been more anime avs than ever, adding up to nearly lots of avs this year. As usual it's been a mess trying to figure out what qualifies for 2015, but in the end I can't do much else than include all avs that were active at any point in 2015.

For the results of yesteryear, see the ADTRWiki.

The Rules
* Pick 3 avatars that feature(d) anime in some way
* Don't vote for your own, it's bad form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
My votes go to:

- I wanted a new Ikuhara av, but Sakurazuka grabbed the best scene in Yurikuma before I could. It's all good, though, I ended up with Utena.

- The classic Namtab shakeytar, so good it had to come back.

- Everything Burrito's previous av, reworked to include a hot guy by .jpg. It's good, and makes me laugh everything I see (saw :() it.

And an honorable mention to Davincie's , which is super cute but feels to recent to really cement its place here.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Davincie posted:

the best anime adult video of 2015

no

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Of course someone bought me this thing on the first day of the competition.

It looks like the transparency is fixed?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I wanna say it looked worse when I first saw it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Strange Quark posted:

The best Sephiroth av of Christmas, 2015.

Go for it, make a best of thread of your own, maybe then you'll give maximum respect.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

My nomination,

Littleorv:

Yes, it goes without saying that littleorv is one of the absolute worst posters on Something Awful but I believe we all can agree that his av is damned good. It's just a shame that it does not belong to a better poster.

If the rules had allowed 5, Groovin' Magic would have been on my list.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That was another good one that made me smile whenever I saw it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

CuLT posted:

Srice:

I'll probably edit this post to add more, but I love Srice's enough to remember it.

Also use SOAP if you remember the user, but not the avatar (helpfully includes dates).

I'm a big fan of his old beefy-armed shinji:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I hadn't planned on actually tallying votes, so

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Dryzen posted:

The winner is

Probably, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe