Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

Oh, Ho-oh oh oh, oh whoa oh oh oh
I'll get 'em caught, show Oak what I've got
"What the gently caress is a Kuwanger?" - me, age 10

There's another "balcony" further up from that one, I think. I don't know how long I've spent trying and failing to reach it with a charged Shotgun Ice. There's seemingly nothing on it but why would the developers put it there if it doesn't lead to anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

At 5:40, there's another place where I tried my darnedest to get in. Why would the ground under you look all hollow-like for no reason? Fortunately, I eventually gave up.

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

I... I never knew about cutting off the tentacles...

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

Wow, X's spaceship chair is really creaking around the 8 min mark! Someone grease the joints of that bad boy!

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

Hrist posted:

I like to imagine the child who never played a Megaman, but heard tale of how great they were. Then for their big one or so game they'd get a year, they got X6, because it's Megaman, and it must be good (and parents aren't gonna know anyway). And then that kid just never gave the series another chance again, because they just think the entire world is insane for liking it.
Look no further because here I am! going from X, X3 to X6 was jarring.

• Locked thread