Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I like how the Metools are still around. They're so overloaded through the whole series, that it seems like they're a species unto themselves by the time X rolls around, outliving the old robot orders and still being a part of the Reploid age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Oh like Tango's any worth at all...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Kurieg posted:

There are Met Vending Machines in the original series games as well.

Maybe they're like the old yarn about kids getting pet baby alligators and dumping them in the sewers, only serious.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I agree that making Serges be Wily is dumb--for both of them. A. like you said, we can and should have other villains in the world, Serges can be his own man er, reploid. B. it kind of insults Wily that his final legacy would be some random mook working for Sigma that doesn't really accomplish a single thing and is barely more than a footnote in the chronology.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

What the hey are they talking about with Middy and Techno's helmets being rotated of each other? I totally don't see it.

Also, yeah this is a really weird way of doing things to split the game in two.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Meanwhile, I only think of one thing when I think of Gutsman...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Yeah, the subforum sometimes gets weird and anal about pixel presentation. Like they demand 1080p crystal clarity pixel perfection on systems older than the term "HD" or for like on handhelds where the screen was like the size of your phone today. Maybe because I'm old enough to have been playing 8 and 16 bit games on like, 13-inch CRTs in my bedroom or whatever, but I think it's fine. Everything is legible enough even pulled out to full screen that it's all perfectly legible, just go with it.

• Locked thread