Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Write in vote for Oatgan

Creampie Oatgan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Bram's New Multi-Year Contract will bring Hulkamatt into the future

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Can I vote for Kane?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Dimebags Brain posted:

Can I vote for Kane?

That's just silly.

Also write in vote for That's Gotta Be Kane

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
HulkaMatt has been temporarily removed from the voting pending an FEC investigation as to why his name entered twice

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm going to go with the meme I created and vote Bram’s New Multi-year Contract. *audience says along with me* Congratulations. He will carry the Hulkamatt of the Year brand into the future. *crowd goes nuts because they all got to do a meme*

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The #SheraShuffle is gonna be a very soughtafter username when it sweeps the nation thanks to TNA's future final champion. Buy in now.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bring back pokemon avs.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
The FEC has come to a resolution on the dual HulkaMatt listing, and it seems it was just a misreading of the triple notarized entry forms. The two entrants were HuikaMatt and HulkaMatt Jones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Nut Bunnies posted:

The FEC has come to a resolution on the dual HulkaMatt listing, and it seems it was just a misreading of the triple notarized entry forms. The two entrants were HuikaMatt and HulkaMatt Jones.

wow can't believe Hulkamatt was left off the ballot. I'd retire in shame if that was me.

• Locked thread