Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well, when is it?
Dec 26
Jan 1st
I don't know. Sometime in January.
It never stops, Why do you hate Christmas???
Other(Post answer)
View Results

• Locked thread
SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice
I thought it was today but maybe I am wrong? It is still on the radio.

SSH IT ZOMBIE fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Dec 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
Based on my years in retail - January

0toShifty
Aug 21, 2005
0 to Stiffy?
The 12 Days of Christmas end on January 5th. This used to be the traditional time to take down the tree and stop the music. Christmastide is what the churches call it - Christmas time on the church calendar.

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice

0toShifty posted:

The 12 Days of Christmas end on January 5th. This used to be the traditional time to take down the tree and stop the music. Christmastide is what the churches call it - Christmas time on the church calendar.

Hmm this seems pretty authoritative. Going to try and pay attention this year, for science.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
When you pull the trigger.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
today it will stop

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice

Up Circle posted:

today it will stop

Where do you get your info from?

Wampa Stompa
Aug 15, 2008

I literally have no idea what I just saw in there!
Grimey Drawer
DJ's and retail stores typically play it until the last person gives up on asking when they're going to stop. Once everyone resigns themselves to only ever hearing Christmas music again for the rest of their lives, it's safe to turn it off.

The Slaughter
Jan 28, 2002

cat scratch fever
it never started, just be like a goon and stay in your house 100% of the time. if you never leave your house you'll never be exposed as long as you use adblock and things of that nature. instacart will keep you stocked with cheetos, ramen and frozen dinners.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHwhKwJypE4

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
No checkbox voted 1

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It never stops, Christmas is all there ever is. It is a permanent reminder that we must buy to appease the gods of consumerism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Iron Crowned posted:

It never stops, Christmas is all there ever is. It is a permanent reminder that we must buy to appease the gods of consumerism.

It does hibernate, though there are fools that gladly tempt it to return to menace us all in July out of a misguided sense of danger. :ohdear:

• Locked thread