Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Look at me, I'm Bill Gates. I own like 50 mansions and donate figgies upon figgies to charity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
*pisses on and rapes my imported Bangladeshi slaves*
*funds anti-US terrorist groups*
*is considered a US ally*

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
*is appointed to the United Nations Human Rights Council after beheading a record number of people for religious crimes*

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Powercrazy posted:

*is appointed to the United Nations Human Rights Council after beheading a record number of people for religious crimes*

Hey man, Saudi has problems we don't even have. Half those were arrested for sorcery! As much as gun crime is a real problem, at least we don't have loving sorcerers.

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer
haha u sure showed him OP

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
sometimes my printer doesn't work after a reboot, thanks bill

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
im gonna move space travel to the private sector

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Olivil posted:

haha u sure showed him OP

Gonna cut him down to size.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
"Developers devlopers developers developers. I love this company!" <-- guess which eleven figgie fucktard this is. (Hint: its Steve Ballmer.)

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i live in a mansion in la alone and post on twitter about having no friends

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
18-13 should be enough for anybody

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
with all other worldly concerns solved, I spend a lot of time thinking about my impending death. it's the only thing my money can't solve. sometimes I give a lot of money to charity to make myself feel better about my life. other times I invest in longevity medical research in a futile attempt to extend my life. I will take up crazy diets, cleanses, and possibly religions. I will give money to schools and hospitals so that my name is remembered after I'm gone. I will briefly research Chinese black market organs but conclude that it is unreliable. I will take most of the money I made and put it in a trust that will perpetually execute my wishes instead of giving it to my children, but really it's so that it's waiting for me when they find a way to unfreeze me from the thousand year cryogenic freeze I set up for when I'm about to die.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
my wife finds and pre-screens my mistresses for me, I don't have that kind of time.

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
i'm worth more than everyone who shops at and works at my stores

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

:airquote: donates :airquote:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i might have tbi but at least I got these sweet super bowl rings

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
i have a highly curable cancer but instead of doing chemo i'll give this bullshit new age diet a whirl because i know better than doctors

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
oh poo poo the diet didn't work and now the cancer has metastasized. i'm a dead man walking

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Suspicious posted:

oh poo poo the diet didn't work and now the cancer has metastasized. i'm a dead man walking

the kid isn't mine even though the paternity test says it is

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Suspicious posted:

Hmph. It's okay though; I just had my lawyers put on me on every donor registry in America- my residence will change whenever an organ just so happens to show up.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Gunda, im getting paid today so I'm going to take the wheelbarrow to carry all the Marks back home.

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Carol, when is the youngests birthday again?

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My ex wives each have multiple vacation homes

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I have a banker who works for me exclusively

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Suspicious posted:

guess ill jump the line for a liver transplant

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Sun Valley is fun but it's way too high profile.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I've bought multiple 1960s ferraris at auction. They sit in a warehouse and I pay someone to start them once a week. This person has no other job

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I've got no problems with institutions approaching me with requests for donations, as long as they understand id at least like a building named after me

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My full time job is selectively giving away money and stock to fashionable progressive causes

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
The president returns my phone calls and I've been to the White House multiple times. It's not nearly as nice as my house but I appreciate the history

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My security detail has automatic weapons and consists solely of ex special forces troops who have all killed dozens of people. Their jet lands before mine to secure the area

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I constantly spew sound-bite worthy platitudes about how money won't make you happy and if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life. I've been worth over a billion dollars since my 30s and have never wanted for anything. People who make $35,000 a year take this as evidence they are making wise financial decisions

pram
Jun 10, 2001
:qq:

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
The only time I drive is in my personally owned race car at the track

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

one time when my private jet was in for unscheduled maintenance and the backup jet was unavailable i had to fly commerical first class, it was awful

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My marginal effective tax rate has been in the mid teens for years, yet I have managed to convince people who pay close to 30% that my contribution is disproportionate, unfair, and detrimental to society

pram
Jun 10, 2001
the floor of hell will be paved with my bones

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Sometimes when I'm feeling bored and frisky I'll contribute funds through various anonymous conduits and try to throw an election

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

pram posted:

the floor of hell will be paved with my bones

That was the original plan, however after purchasing enough lots in the area to install my own puppets to Hell's planning board, they will in fact be paved with other bones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

*claims a 3 figgy income thanks to various off shore tax shelters*

*is worshiped as a literal god-king*

• Locked thread