Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's no time they're shooting for, right? Just more of a casual run through of every Zelda game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm trying to play Xenoblade but my shoulder is killing me and I can't see the text from my bed. Maybe I'll do some mario maker while watching.

Im playing windows Fract OSC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao...doing the Darunia dance and sayinfg What a Hot Beat! 7 or 8 times to make sure everyone getys the joke. Im gonna need GifCam open 24/7 for this one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They were from the 2014 version of this thread so it should be pretty straight forward.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im the four frames where the guy in the red sweatshirt starts going to the other way at the end of the loop.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I wonder why the Liquid -- Brother!! is a meme at this one.

I may have seen the origins of this earlier in the stream. When you see Darunia in Fire Temple his first line is Brother!! and they had just hit a donation incentive or maybe it was a request for the guy running it to voice act the scene and when Darunia said brother he suddenly switched to a Liquid voice and everybody on the couch laughed and repeated it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Zachary Said Star Wars Spoilers

Holy mother of god.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I get my coffee delivered to me in the mail if anyone is curious.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Can someone find my fairly good posts about being in the shower with a loofa waiting for Zelda_Queen and saying Your majesty to her.

Zelda_Queen slips into the shower to find me standing there fully clothed with a bar of soap in one hand and a loofa in the other. Good evening, your majesty, I say as I take a quick bow.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What game is on now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress...wish I could be watching

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Link Between Worlds is probably the one game that makes me want a 3DS.

It's an awesome game. I'm hoping Zelda Wii U is like big high def version of LBW.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I tweeted him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmao 251 dollars is the His name is JOHN CENA! sound effect because 251 is his current weight.

Hahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh man I just turned this on and its making me wanna play the game again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

WIN! They just got the John Cena donation. lmfao

Came here to post this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also LoZCardsFan just donated

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hoodrich posted:

Whos' the chode on the couch with the wig. I don't remember him from the last few.

Turn. Your. monitor. On.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Durr I'm hoodrich the unbelievable moron. I missed the part where this guy I'm about to flame was eating a ghost pepper chocolate covered in ghost pepper sauce and started spazzing out and then ripped off all his clothes revealing an extremely ill-fitting red spandex tank top and leggings he was wearing underneath. Uhh, lol, this guy is gay, lol who is this gay guy... Durrr.

I did an actual spit take when that happened

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's snowing outside, I've got the fireplace going and I'm curled up under the blankets with my 3DS and the Zeldathon stream. This is one hell of a way to send off 2015.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

ZELDATHON GUY DREW THE S THING FORM MIDDLE SCHOOL. HOLY poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're detective massive quantities of Win in this sector, Captain.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

OH HO! Yo, did he just walk up -- SLOWLY -- and DOWN SMASH?!

This is my favorite donation sound

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao...who's the guy on the couch in the green shirt who just said "'A certified hood classic'? How does one become certified...in the hood?"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Last night he was saying like "Oh mah! Jyggy! Mah boy, you are givin me Vapors!" which was epic.

lol yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NMhGCf20i0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'll always love the Oh Baby A Triple! sound effect but Oh ho! Yo, did he just walk up, slowly, and down smash?! is the new champion.

was just thinking this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol if you donate $1337 it plays something called Symphony_of_the_memes.ogg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Someone posted RIP Lemmy in one of the comments and even the guy on the couch playing the game who loves listening to that style of hard rock and plays in a band of that style had no idea what they were talking about.

They broke the news live in a donation comment last night.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know if this is being selfish, but I'm currently holding off on my $20.14 donation until the donation sounds come back. Love the music though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm so glad I managed to get out of work early enough to see them break 100K and get in on the tail end of the train.

I may stay up to see the end of MM.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

When I was looking at the schedule earlier to see if I'd see the end of MM it said like 6:15pm est, so I guess it's a significant amount of time, or either he wasted a ton of time or somehow Noah Ridley who speedruns Wand of Gamelon somehow managed to lose all the extra time they had.

drat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well if he is going all mask this could be close to the end with getting the up all night mask. havent seen his mask screen yet so i have no idea.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hoodrich will be happy to know that the very sexy ProJared retweeted about Zeldathon.

He also just shouted out the Pimp ZOne.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I never played Majora's Mask and every time I watch a speedrun I usually zone out for a lot of it and same with during Zeldathon so I have no idea how far in the game he is.

The optional stuff is super non linear so without having seen the entire run up to this point we really have no idea.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol...Yo, did he just walk up slowly...and donate? is the best comment Ive heard.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Looks like he's missing 6 masks.

He's doing the last major sidequest here that will take one full day rotation. This took me forever to figure out as a kid.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This guy looks like Vinny Caravella but 20 years younger but he also looks way too old for his age, so it kinda balances out. Lol.

• Locked thread