Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
dude donates $100k per year to Zeldathon and they still can't pronounce his name right lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Are they playing flag football in the background?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Choco is my favorite dude because he's cute as heck ;-* but Shado's voice is just :swoon:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Skyward sword is a long loving game.
Last year they started with it and it was just a total buzzkill lmao.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

I thought he would be done by now since he speed runs the game.
He's got like 3 hours left lmao.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
lmao choco owned them bitches.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Is the guy with the lemon shaped old man body and aids still in this?
he's the main guy.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Epic filename battle goin on rn.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
[mackelmore video guy voice but times 1000] This is loving awesome!!!

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Abra played a fake clarinet during the Saxophone solo of Careless Whisper.
lmfao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Omfgg

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Some needs to rewind and check out how much has been donated in the last half hour.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
kinda disappointed he didn't include a reference to his trademark greatvalue blueberry waffles but those cupcakes sound awesomesauce.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
They're about to do a metal Zelda music concert live in a hotel conference room at 12:14am. Have they lost their freaking minds?!?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Actually I think I missed Water but heard a lot about it, and I missed Headstone for a Hero somehow even though it was after Lives which after I saw it I vowed to see all of them forever.
Water was the one exactly a year ago. You posted the thread here. It was the first one I had seen. Also I just outed myself as a rereg.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Err I mean Deluxe I think. Relief was for a charity about relief or something.
You're right, actually.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

I caught Lives around the 40 hour mark and immediately made a thread about it because it was one of the greatest things I ever saw, and admittedly, that first thread I was being a sarcastic little shithead. But Zeldathon taught me to love, and now I love all these insane people.
Wish I could hang out IRL with all of them and also kiss most if not all of the female z-thoners.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Then one of the things that made me quit Badgame was when barely anyone showed up for the Zeldathon St Jude thread, IIRC.
Bless.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Vidya_James FTW
He's my fave actually. He's just a normal cool nerd guy. Basically me irl.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

I like him but his runs are kind of annoying to watch because he shuts everyone else up to explain the stuff he does that vaguely resembles speed run tricks, which is epic in it's own way but sometimes you want to hear the other people talk, you know.
He's just a nerdy knowledgeable dude who's enthusiastic about what he's doing and wants others to understand. Honestly I prefer this style of play through where they actually talk about the game and explain stuff about it as opposed to the ones where people are just playing a Zelda game with a bunch of random people shouting memes and not paying attention to the actual run, but that's just me.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Honestly I feel bad like maybe I've contributed to how much he tries to interrupt and tell you boring poo poo because after the last Zeldathon on the questionnaire they put out afterwards i made a special note about how much I liked how he talked about the game and the mechanics of it when he was playing it, so i'm sorry for that.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

I'm here for the memes.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Plus getting an irritable tone in your voice and looking like you got slapped in the face because 12 other people in the room were talking to each other while you jumped on a barrel to avoid a 2 second cutscene is insane, frankly.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Unbelievable epicness is transpiring right now folks, even if it has been confirmed to be transphobic by Zeldathon's own Sora107.
Wait two different trans people swore off zthon this year because it was emotionally exhausting? That's problematic...

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

I'll probably have to go to work before that anyway...
Goondolences.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

All of the Zelda games after wind waker have been really bad and made for boring runs
I thought Link Between Worlds was good?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Is wind waker really starting at 4am :geno:
Probably like 6am now lol, but yeah. It's the grand finale. 3 heart master is cool though.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Frenz posted:

Spirit tracks is chill
Wait until the "end boss" lol.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I love Dominoes and eat it multiple times a week. The new buy 6 get one free promotion has been a godsend.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Pewdiepie posted:

You buy 6 pizzas... And get 1 pizza for free? That sounds like the shittiest deal ever.
How so?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Ehhh...

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Wind Waker HD is cool and I should play it again soon.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I know Edwin made a comment earlier about that little Hispanic boy with the frosted tips being MC's boyfriend but now that I look at him closer he looks like he's 13 and I'm getting a little weirded out to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
RIP.

I'm sad already.

• Locked thread