Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

quote:

Mugen's a rear end in a top hat and uses one sword + weird dance kick moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWyoS8fppB0

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Baal posted:

Go back to Hell

Don't talk about FYAD that way.

Deliciouscesium
Apr 10, 2012
I'm really excited for new episodes of Samurai Jack, so long as the Scotsman comes back.

Now if only AS would be so kind as to bring back Megas XLR.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Deliciouscesium posted:

Now if only AS would be so kind as to bring back Megas XLR.

Literally and legally impossible, as Megas has been written off by CN.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Baal, your stream got me to buy the JoJo DVD, so good job

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
all in a day's work

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I've never seen Samurai Jack. :smith:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's western trash anyway

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Sakurazuka posted:

It's western trash anyway
It's been on Toonami, that means its an anime

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

JT Jag posted:

What about Batman?

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Mraagvpeine posted:

What about Batman?

Batmanime

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

JT Jag posted:

It's a cartoon, which means that it can't be in TVIV without a bunch of people posting in the thread about how everyone else posting in the thread wants to gently caress cartoons.
So now it's in ADTRW, where that's seen as a given, and thus not worth commenting on.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It's a cartoon, which means that it can't be in TVIV without a bunch of people posting in the thread about how everyone else posting in the thread wants to gently caress cartoons.
So now it's in ADTRW, where that's seen as a given, and thus not worth commenting on.

Hell,

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I get the feeling the av and this post are connected.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Where the hell did this even come from?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

are you seriously 40

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

LAST YEAR ON TOONAMI

DBZ Kai: We're still fighting Frieza

Parasyte: Shinichi is beginning to alienate his peers because he's going full alien.

Michiko and Hatchin: And they lived happily ever after without Hiroshi.

One Piece: The Strawhats found a stranded crew and want to help them, though all is not what it seems.

SAMURAI CHAMPLOO STARTS TONIGHT

LAST TIME ON GOONAMI

Tiger & Bunny: Kotetsu goes home for a bit and finds out that his daughter is developing NEXT powers. When Kriem informs Bunny that Jake didn't kill his parents, his memory starts going bonkers, which puts a damper on Kotetsu's plan to retire.

Just so you know, you do NOT want to miss Tiger & Bunny tonight.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jan 2, 2016

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Waffleman_ posted:

I have to miss Tiger & Bunny tonight. A 70mm screening of Hateful Eight calls me.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Looking at the schedule and outside of DBZ and Parasyte there's not much else going on for me :(. I already saw Samurai Champloo a bunch.

I am excited for more Parasyte though. :toot:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I've never seen Samurai Champloo all the way through and it's been like a decade, so I'm okay with it.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Waffleman_ posted:

I've never seen Samurai Champloo all the way through and it's been like a decade, so I'm okay with it.

same

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Samurai Champloo is a good show. I really like the OST.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Samurai Champloo is tits and it's a shame that pretty much everybody here has already seen it because I'd love to read reactions to it

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I've never seen Samurai Champloo before and I've been meaning to watch it. I feel a little like Blackbeard as fate has given me an opportunity.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Dirt Taco Scuba posted:

Samurai Champloo is a good show. I really like the OST.

Samurai Champloo actually had a domestic OST release, I still listen to it from time to time.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Enjoy your viewing of Samurai Champloo and try not to binge the show on Netflix if you have that

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

Samurai Champloo actually had a domestic OST release, I still listen to it from time to time.

Literally the only official release of Nujabes' music in America COME THE gently caress ON iTUNES GET IT TOGETHER I NEED MY CHILL BEATS

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I love Samurai Champloo, it's just any announcement that isn't "we miraculously got JoJo sorted" will bum me out a little.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

are you implying he's wrong

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I mean, I'd gently caress a samurai

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I mean, I'd gently caress a samurai
Anyone who says they wouldn't gently caress Jack is lying to themselves

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Taima seems to be down right now, so if it's not back up by 8, I'll just open the list on Synchtube.

I'll probably be busy with IRC tabletoppin' til 10:30, but that doesn't mean I can't be in the room.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

LAST TIME ON GOONAMI

Tiger & Bunny: Kotetsu goes home for a bit and finds out that his daughter is developing NEXT powers. When Kriem informs Bunny that Jake didn't kill his parents, his memory starts going bonkers, which puts a damper on Kotetsu's plan to retire.

I missed the last Tiger and Bunny, did you stop at Episode 18 or 19

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Waffleman_ posted:

:same:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

We're doing Synchtube because Taima's down.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Ah cool, sounds like Tiger and Bunny is right around where I randomly stopped watching, so I get to see the good bits now.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
TOONAMI'S BACK BABY

edit: YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Last Time on Dragonball Z Kai: