Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I left my Wii U across the country temporarily and then realized I have MLK day off and won't be with my girlfriend so I'm kinda bummed and I guess I'll maybe finish fire emblem this coming weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

New gaming goal: set up a Japanese PSN account so I can download the Dragon Quest Builders demo next week

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Hell yes! That game looks so epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Receive 100 Stars in Super Mario Maker

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Receive 100 Stars in Super Mario Maker

Greetings, Dave.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

let's not deadname people

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fyad did the exact same thing to me when I accidentally gave out my name sharing my 3ds friend code.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
my names Chris

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Thank you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump for making my souls thon a gamer goal.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I may need to give up on my goal of beating MM3DS... I absolutely cannot do this swimming bit in Stone Tower Temple with the lovely new swimming controls and with the garbage analog stick on my original 3DS....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me beating O&S solo from yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLHOTk1MrHc

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

Powerful

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Beat all the dragon quests

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

soul level 1?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

soul level 1?

No sadly

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

you never beat them solo?? drat

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

regular solo o&s?? been there done that bitch :cool:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
that screenshot i posted where everyone in fyad made fun of me because the game looked like unbaked brownie mix ran through a photoshop noise filter

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol. I still felt fairly powerful, but actually levelling after trying to beat them sl1 made me realize how easy the fight is.
I still have the sl1 guy there, I may try again

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ArfJason posted:

that screenshot i posted where everyone in fyad made fun of me because the game looked like unbaked brownie mix ran through a photoshop noise filter

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ng+ solo o and s was insane

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dark Souls 1 videos make me sad because it makes me realize how half the bosses in DS2 are completely the same but with a slight reskin. You have to kill Ornstien except with a black helmet tail and he shoots some dark magic instead of lightning.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Dark Souls 1 videos make me sad because it makes me realize how half the bosses in DS2 are completely the same but with a slight reskin. You have to kill Ornstien except with a black helmet tail and he shoots some dark magic instead of lightning.

There's still cool ones like dark lurker , smelter demon , demon of song has an awesome design, lost sinner is fun. There's just too many so they get drowned out by volumes of big Knights

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

There's still cool ones like dark lurker , smelter demon , demon of song has an awesome design, lost sinner is fun. There's just too many so they get drowned out by volumes of big Knights

The "Dark" Lurker

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

beating O+S solo is a big deal, congrats In Training. this is a key step to becoming the true chosen undead

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think 90% of Bloodborne bosses are probably harder than O&S so I've been trained to be better over the years

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Probably not too realistic, but I hope to attain every single Achievement in Europa Universalis IV

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Probably not too realistic, but I hope to attain every single Achievement in Europa Universalis IV

Ive been getting real burnt out of the restrart-heavy ones like the Granada achievement and the Byzantium one. The own Germany as Naguar one is pretty fun but its one of those ones where you blob up in your own area and if the cards fell wrong in Europe and the Ottomans have 3000 development you have to just restart, lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Already got the Byzantium one like 3 years ago :smug: Oh yeah, and I used to play that start every patch like a sir.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo I think SF5 is out today so I have to start my goal of learning R. Mika.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's functionally an early access game until March, just as an FYI.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Oh poo poo I think SF5 is out today so I have to start my goal of learning R. Mika.

same

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

and bison.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I think I'll stick to vega just like in sf4 since I wanted a completely different character to try

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

R. Mika and Karin player here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Larry Parrish posted:

Ive been getting real burnt out of the restrart-heavy ones like the Granada achievement and the Byzantium one. The own Germany as Naguar one is pretty fun but its one of those ones where you blob up in your own area and if the cards fell wrong in Europe and the Ottomans have 3000 development you have to just restart, lol.

i'm just real sick of ones that are 'become huge and unstoppable and conquer everything'

the game is so much more interesting when you're small and weak and have to play carefully, but stuff like jihad, third way, first come first served, w/e requires you play way way past that point

idk what side of that the byzant cheevo falls on.

• Locked thread