Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cymbal Monkey

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
I remember, back in elementary school where we'd all rock up on the floor because we weren't cool enough for chairs yet and someone in the red and black D.A.R.E. shirt would stand up there and preach to us of a bright future we're being offered drugs on a near daily basis. A utopia wherein the first one was free and a huge market of drug dealers were out in force offering competitive deals on an exotic array of colourful substances. This is the future I was promised, this is the future I worked hard to be able to afford, and now I'm realising I was lied to and I know not why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
the future we actually got is you get on the internet and order weird powders from sketchy chinese research labs which i think is much cooler tbh

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
back when i did drugs in college I would always like to put on a DARE poo poo that i bought online before I did the drugs because of Irony(?)

The X-man cometh
DARE actually taught me how to use a bong and that you can use a dollar bill instead of a straw to snort cocaine.

FutonForensic

DARE gave us booklets that contained pictures of different molly pills, and it taught me that people who make E are really into

• Superman
  • Peace
  • Popular shoe brands

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
Why is peace a bad thing? Maybe E isn't so bad?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
since LSD shows you the truth... you have to pick truth or DARE

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot

Zorodius posted:

since LSD shows you the truth... you have to pick truth or DARE

what if the dare is to take LSD?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Which irl drug is V?

cos whether it's valkyr or vampire blood, V seems to always be the badassest drug in fiction

social vegan

you do, the drugs are video games and coffee and tiny house nation on hgtv

-Tom morello

fuck. marry. t-rex

DeepQantas posted:

Which irl drug is V?

cos whether it's valkyr or vampire blood, V seems to always be the badassest drug in fiction

Ecstasy, aka MDMA, aka whore pills

Shayu
Five dollars for five words.
I've never done any drugs because I feel that it's not a right thing.

devil

Microwaves Mom posted:

Why is peace a bad thing? Maybe E isn't so bad?

that's a good point microwave's mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

social vegan posted:

you do, the drugs are video games and coffee and tiny house nation on hgtv

-Tom morello

• Locked thread