Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Wat
I'm lovin it OP
gently caress you OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8
LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I don't like breakfast
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Like really good. If you get fresh ones I think they are better then the .

Had a sausage egg and cheese McGriddle™ it was p good. McDonalds is the breakfast fast food champion. gently caress Burger King, Dunkin Donuts and Timmys breakfast.

**This email message may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy the original message. Thank you.**

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
first posts are good too

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

counterpoint: theyre soggy tater tots and fit for the peasant on the go

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
they're not hash browns they're a squishy flat tater tot

still good to eat tho

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
mcgriddles are the worst thing ever. it also has more calories as a small breakfast sandwich than the big mac

SomePacifist
Sep 4, 2009
Breakfast is important.?

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Yeah they are OP - but there are better hash browns out there! Broaden your horizons.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
BK hash brown medallions are bad the Dunkin ones are a little bit better but no where close to McD's on the fast food hash brown scale.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

mcgriddles are the worst thing ever. it also has more calories as a small breakfast sandwich than the big mac

Don't shame. You can't eat a Big Breakfast and drive at the same time. That where the genius of the McGriddle comes into play.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
mcdonalds hash browns have a hold time of like 15 minutes but i guarantee that the ones ur eating were pulled out of a fryer within 45 minutes to an hour ago

that delicious stale, burnt oil taste.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

KennyLoggins posted:

BK hash brown medallions are bad the Dunkin ones are a little bit better but no where close to McD's on the fast food hash brown scale.

Don't shame. You can't eat a Big Breakfast and drive at the same time. That where the genius of the McGriddle comes into play.

LOL, you're gonna catch the diabetes.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

nigga crab pollock posted:

i guarantee that the ones ur eating were pulled out of a fryer within 45 minutes to an hour ago
quit bragging about your fry cook job at mcdonalds

im sure mcdonalds food is cooked hours in advance while they wait hopeful for a lone customer to come in
they do not get much business

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yo if the mcdonalds CEO is lurking here, cut the crap and just make the dollar menu a dollar again and get rid of the fancy poo poo and bring back the jalapeno mcdouble, you're welcome

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Thunder Moose posted:

Yeah they are OP - but there are better hash browns out there! Broaden your horizons.

No there's not, I challenge you to prove me wrong w photographic evidence (you wont!!!)

McDonald's Hash Browns are incredible, one of the best ways possible to prepare a potato. The only downside is their price.....paying $1 for something I'm scarfing down in a couple bites loving SUCKS!!!!!!!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Mozi posted:

yo if the mcdonalds CEO is lurking here, cut the crap and just make the dollar menu a dollar again and get rid of the fancy poo poo and bring back the jalapeno mcdouble, you're welcome

Serve up a focking grilled cheese mate, it's all codswallops

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

No there's not, I challenge you to prove me wrong w photographic evidence (you wont!!!)

McDonald's Hash Browns are incredible, one of the best ways possible to prepare a potato. The only downside is their price.....paying $1 for something I'm scarfing down in a couple bites loving SUCKS!!!!!!!

That's why you strike a deal to buy them at bulk for a 2% discount each

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

they used to be 2 for a dollar but that poo poo went away a long time ago. shame.

Mozi posted:

:agreed:

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

look at this guy. cooking poo poo who has time for that????

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
That's not even close to how good a McDonald's hash brown is....in this goon's opinion at least. Thanks for trying :unsmith:

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

KennyLoggins posted:

look at this guy. cooking poo poo who has time for that????

Cooks? :shrug:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

KennyLoggins posted:

they used to be 2 for a dollar but that poo poo went away a long time ago. shame.

:agreed:

I remember my senior year of high school big macs were 2 for $3 and shortly thereafter egg mcmuffins were 2 for $3.....holy gently caress was that a good time to be alive :mrgw:

But if I could go back in time I would tell myself to load up even more on tasty burgers and brekky sammiches because the good times wouldn't last :whitewater:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like the Egg McMuffin, and the Bacon Egg Cheese Biscuit. AMA

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

im a lazy american millennial i can't be bothered to cook at home when i can go out and just buy something thats already cooked and ready to consume.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I remember my senior year of high school big macs were 2 for $3 and shortly thereafter egg mcmuffins were 2 for $3.....holy gently caress was that a good time to be alive :mrgw:

But if I could go back in time I would tell myself to load up even more on tasty burgers and brekky sammiches because the good times wouldn't last :whitewater:

back in the mid 90s i remember my neighbor came home with like 4 bags of the regular mcd's cheese burgers when they had the 49˘ promotion. the 90s were cool.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Kuato posted:

You must make a decision between these two sandwiches....a decision that will hold for the rest of your life.

Which 'wich (:mmmhmm:) do you choose?

Edit: also, justify your decision.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

KennyLoggins posted:

im a lazy american millennial i can't be bothered to cook at home when i can go out and just buy something thats already cooked and ready to consume.

back in the mid 90s i remember my neighbor came home with like 4 bags of the regular mcd's cheese burgers when they had the 49˘ promotion. the 90s were cool.

Oh wow yah I remember that too, hamburgers for $.29 .....how bad must Mcdonalds be doing if they cant hold wacky and fun promotions like that anymore

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

You must make a decision between these two sandwiches....a decision that will hold for the rest of your life.

Which 'wich (:mmmhmm:) do you choose?

I choose you come'ere lemme fill your balloon up

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
here's a tip: take your hash brown and put it into your double susage and egg mcmuffin between the sausage and the egg.
No need to thakn me

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Kuato posted:

How can you bring yourself to eat that sloppy piece of under cooked pig carcass they call bacon? Not at all crispy; sausage is a much better option imo.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
BLT bagel combo with an extra hashbrown

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

is this what our american cousins call a "biscuit"?

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Breakfast burritos :swoon:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Hot Karl Marx posted:

BLT bagel combo with an extra hashbrown

Karl, You're too high man....they don't even HAVE a BLT :lol:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Karl, You're too high man....they don't even HAVE a BLT :lol:

maybe its only in canada then? there's definitely a BLT bagel meal

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
They're best when fried a bit crispier than people normally do, but when they are very crispy they are very good

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
At my local McDonald's if you ask for your hash browns "extra crispy", the guy will slip you a baggie of drugs through the window

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Put the McDonalds salsa on the McDonalds hashbrown. You're welcome. :smuggo:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

quit bragging about your fry cook job at mcdonalds

im sure mcdonalds food is cooked hours in advance while they wait hopeful for a lone customer to come in
they do not get much business

how do they stay so crispy???

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
How are the mozzarella sticks?

thinking of stopping by for some stix and brownz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Tumble posted:

They're best when fried a bit crispier than people normally do, but when they are very crispy they are very good

A nigga gently caress up cooking a potato - a shameful nigga.

• Locked thread