Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I bought Rock Band 4 yesterday, it's fun but the tracklist isn't as good as the previous games. I missed out on a lot of DLC since the last time I played RB3 so I've got some stuff to catch up on though. Rocksmith is really fun too if you've got a guitar. Who else likes playing these games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

I love them all. I bought a jazzmaster and I'm trying to learn actual guitar using rock smith. I'm a total beginner though.

Jazzmasters are cool as hell

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I've played a lot of audiosurf. So much in fact, that Grafe, who rarely comments on things like this, least of all on steam comments of all things, wrote "poo poo that's a lot of audiosurf hours" on my profile.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Love Spreads by the Stone Roses is a really good Rock Band DLC song on guitar

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Theatrhythm was a lot of fun. Didn't they release some DLC with Chrono Trigger songs?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

As a Millennial I posted:

i can't believe nobody took me up on my offer of a free prerelease amplitude code. how harmonix has fallen.

I'll take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Tri Force Heroes has a rhythm game you can play in the lobby waiting for online games full of classic Zelda tunes.

That's awesome

• Locked thread