Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Paintball?
Its pretty dope.
Never played it / I hate it because im a big babby.
BOOM HEADSHOT. GET THE gently caress OFF THE FIELD BITCH!!!
I lust for the day when I can shoot my boss in the face.
View Results

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Its pretty neat. I probably go once a month or so? Got a nice little electric gun that shoots fast so I can scare rental players and stuff

i also have a mask with a prism lense so you cant see my eyes and its pretty intimidating.

no poors allowed though. shits expensive.

any of yall "ball on tha reg"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I don't partake, but there's a stickied paintball thread in TFR if that's your interest: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2651583

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
The only time I played paintball in the woods I wore a giant red shirt and got shot a ton

meselfs
Sep 26, 2015

The body may die, but the soul is always rotten
Paintball in BLM forest in the great Northwest is the best thing ever. Ain't done it in a ages.

The terrain is lumpy, and the trees just the perfect density: if you're careful, you can move without being seen, but since the BLM forest (usually) hasn't been cut in the last century it's not so dense you can't run. It makes flanking so much more effective, groups of people like to generally make progress together (often very predictably), if try to go around them &hit from behind you can wreak havoc.

If it isn't wet, I wear a nomex flight jacket specifically for this (thick so you can't feel most hits, but it's too light and airy to sweat. And it's fuckin OD green proper):

Like hiking or mushroom hunting but there's running with a gun, I highly recommend :)

• Locked thread